Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! (1484 Views)

CHEAP Farm Land For Sale / More than 100 Acres Of Fertile Farm Land In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State / We Provide Very Cheap Farm Labour For Your Manual Farm Labour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by Buddhar(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Goodnews for farmers and intending ones, as our economy is fast shifting from oil dependency to Agriculture, Ogun state is making farmland available to foster this and eradicate poverty. This land is fast selling due to its location and trust me u don't wana miss this OFFER.

Facilities: Excellent road network, easy access to town, electricity, solid security. Good for both animal farming and crop production. Pig and poutlry farmers plenty!

Requirements: Certificate of occupancy, ogun state tax clearance, letter of request for farm land addressed to ogun state ministry of Agriculture.

Price: 80k per acre. As many acre as you want.
Available for both indigine and non- indigine, occupant and non occupant. The processing maybe unduly long and sometimes difficult but you can have your land in 2wks. Contact 07039388167. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by Buddhar(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2016
When I said hurry I meant hurry. Nigeria is fully back to Agriculture, join the train when the ticket is still cheap.
Good morning Nigeria.
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by mfm04622: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
You said C of O is one of the requirements. Is that correct? I thought they are supposed to give C of o after the processing. Not a requirement before requesting for the land. Kindly clarify.

Thank you
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by makinde3: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Buddhar:
Goodnews for farmers and intending ones, as our economy is fast shifting from oil dependency to Agriculture, Ogun state is making farmland available to foster this and eradicate poverty. This land is fast selling due to its location and trust me u don't wana miss this OFFER.

Facilities: Excellent road network, easy access to town, electricity, solid security. Good for both animal farming and crop production. Pig and poutlry farmers plenty!

Requirements: Certificate of occupancy, ogun state tax clearance, letter of request for farm land addressed to ogun state ministry of Agriculture.

Price: 80k per acre. As many acre as you want.
Available for both indigine and non- indigine, occupant and non occupant. The processing maybe unduly long and sometimes difficult but you can have your land in 2wks. Contact 07039388167. Thanks and God bless.
Are you on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by Buddhar(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
makinde3:

Are you on whatsapp?
Yes sir.
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by BISIOYEGOKE: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2016
I am interested.
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by Buddhar(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
BISIOYEGOKE:
I am interested.
Contact me.
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by Buddhar(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2016
May the Good Lord bless this new week and give us abundance.
Happy nu wk NL's.
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by Buddhar(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
The turn up has been so impressive. Nigeria's rising again and Agriculture is that key! Good night nairalanders.
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by sagacious2016: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Buddhar:
The turn up has been so impressive. Nigeria's rising again and Agriculture is that key! Good night nairalanders.

I am interested please. How do I contact you bro? Can I have your no so that we can talk.
Re: Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! by Buddhar(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=sagacious2016 post=46438813]

I am interested please. How do I contact you bro? Can I have your no so that we can talk.[/quote
My no is up the page! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Before U Buy That Farmland Please Read The Land Use Act & Ask The Right Question / Can You Eat This Kind Of Chicken? / How Exportation business can really make you blow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.