Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? (2639 Views)

Therapist Turned Rapist / See The Funniest Penalty Miss Of Thibaut Courtois And Morata Memes ( Vid + Pic) / Is There A Penalty For Using Police Uniform In Comedy Skit Without Letting The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2016
OK now guys let's rub mind together, look at
the pics below can this be death penalty for
rapist or can you think of other
punishment ?

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/lolcan-this-be-death-penalty-for-rapist.html?m=1

lalasticlala

Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2016
lol
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Like the old man says......"Death is to easy" undecided

I suggest cutting d!cks off...whose with me??
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2016
slyIsaac:
Like the old man says......"Death is to easy" undecided

I suggest cutting d!cks off...whose with me??
im with you cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Mediapace: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2016
I don swear say i no go quote you today but with this I Must angry
So cutting their .... Off bah,person future husby
juhan:
im with you cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Benjom(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Kiree ?!!...
Gawwd! Can't just imagine this.
This is a very terrible way to castrate someone o...

#WalksOutOfThreadHoldingHisScro...

1 Like

Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
I don swear say i no go quote you today but with this I Must angry
So cutting their .... Off bah,person future husby
lol why you no wan quote me? Wetin i do you?

Before nko cut the part of body that commits the sin tongue
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Mediapace: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Nothing cheesy My pastor told me not to quote females today,i should keep quoting my bible

Ehn Ehn you know say females too dey rape
Theirs too should be castrated
juhan:
lol why you no wan quote me? Wetin i do you?

Before nko cut the part of body that commits the sin tongue
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Nothing cheesy My pastor told me not to quote females today,i should keep quoting my bible

Ehn Ehn you know say females too dey rape
Theirs too should be castrated
lol quote bible wey you never read since dem born you tongue

females rape? Biko what do they use to rape?
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Mediapace: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Im very sure you don't even know psalm23 talkless of other verses,don't i know you ?
You only go to church when their is anniversary when dem go share food

Di.ck of course,when a man too handsome like me tongue
juhan:

Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Im very sure you don't even know psalm23 talkless of other verses,don't i know you ?
You only go to church when their is anniversary when dem go share food

Di.ck of course,when a man too handsome like me tongue
ha dont say what you dont know tongue i can quote anywhere in the bible.

I no fit laugh this early morning. So a girl can rape a guy with his own di.ck?
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Mediapace: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
What is in Revelation 22 vs 22?
If you check bible/google it,i comment my reserve

Ehn Ehn,so you haven't witness it before?
juhan:
ha dont say what you dont know tongue i can quote anywhere in the bible.

Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by RedCapChief(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:

Yes na. It is the easiest thing in the world
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
What is in Revelation 22 vs 22?
If you check bible/google it,i comment my reserve

Ehn Ehn,so you haven't witness it before?
hahaha na only your bible get that one tongue

I havent in my eleven years of living. Whatabout you? Wait dont tell me you've been raped by a girl.
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
RedCapChief:

Yes na. It is the easiest thing in the world
lol this sounds so funny. I dont think its possible.
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Mediapace: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Shior Olodo,she go check bible just now

seriously Juhan are you really 11yrs old ?am not playing o angry

You don't get the meaning of rape am talking about.
When a female lied against a male of being defiled/molested cos the male don't wana play along with her i.e. Sex her

Or

when a female uses all she has as a female to lure a man to bed without a man's mindful approval
juhan:
hahaha na only your bible get that one tongue

I havent in my eleven years of living. Whatabout you? Wait dont tell me you've been raped by a girl.
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by RedCapChief(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol this sounds so funny. I dont think its possible.
lol grin. Why?
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
lol grin. Why?
i dont know grin grin
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Shior Olodo,she go check bible just now

seriously Juhan are you really 11yrs old ?am not playing o angry

You don't get the meaning of rape am talking about.
When a female lied against a male of being defiled/molested cos the male don't wana play along with her i.e. Sex her

Or

when a female uses all she has as a female to lure a man to bed without a man's mindful approval
how you take know say i check bible tongue No im not. Okay okay didnt understand what you meant before.
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Mediapace: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Cos i know it was last sunday you checked it last,i've asked many people same ques and them never get it without checking bible.

Seriously person go think say you are 11 the way you are spewing it in all topics

ok
juhan:
how you take know say i check bible tongue No im not. Okay okay didnt understand what you meant before.
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by C2Ok: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2016
space me if you can
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Cos i know it was last sunday you checked it last,i've asked many people same ques and them never get it without checking bible.

Seriously person go think say you are 11 the way you are spewing it in all topics

ok
lol i dey read my bible sha. Okay now you know.
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
may I shud call lalasticlala to com N settle dis oo
Re: Lol....can This Be Death Penalty For Rapist ? by DieuDonee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:

Are u an eejit?
Do u even know the meaning of rape?
Please look it up before u start saying rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did U Wear Dat / --- / The Church Donation, See What Some Churches Now Do .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.