Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Skales Was Freed But Where Is His Manager, Osagie Osarenkhoe? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Was Freed But Where Is His Manager, Osagie Osarenkhoe? (495 Views)

Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Was Freed But Where Is His Manager, Osagie Osarenkhoe? by Guruscrew: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Skales was reportedly remanded in the police custody 2days ago alongside his manager Osagie Osarenkhoe over allegations of Fraud against the artistes label Basline.

Although other confirmed reports surface yesterday that the Jekanmo crooner has been released. No one knows the fate of his manager as no one from her camp is saying a word.

Could it be what am thinking?… I guess not lipsrsealed

Re: Skales Was Freed But Where Is His Manager, Osagie Osarenkhoe? by Guruscrew: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See Full List Of Winners At BET Awards 2016 / Must Read: Shina Peller Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Eucharia Anunobi Opens Up On How Her Wealthy Father Didnt Sponsor Her University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.