Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In (1010 Views)

CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by cyberguy72(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Am workng out a loan of N8m.i have in mind to set up a JAMB CBT CENTER,but any bizness ideas that can give quicker returns is highly welcomed
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by gidimasters(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
cyberguy72:
Am workng out a loan of N8m wot kind of business can i invest in
so u working out a loan without any specific business in mind? it is well

4 Likes

Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by deyo1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
You can be a distributor of a new product. Contact me at keawalt@Yahoo.com for more details
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
gidimasters:
so u working out a loan without any specific business in mind? it is well

i tire oooo. He is roofing a house and is yet to make the foundation.

Anyways, if i talk now dem go ban me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by cyberguy72(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
catlova2:

i tire oooo. He is roofing a house and is yet to make the foundation.

Anyways, if i talk now dem go ban me lipsrsealed
i have in mind to set up a JAMB CBT CENTER,but any bizness ideas that can give quicker returns is highly welcomed
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
cyberguy72:
i have in mind to set up a JAMB CBT CENTER,but any bizness ideas that can give quicker returns is highly welcomed

See u sef. U com make use wan yab u cos ur initial post didnt sound like u had a plan.

All d best bro. Good idea.
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by cyberguy72(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
catlova2:

See u sef. U com make use wan yab u cos ur initial post didnt sound like u had a plan.

All d best bro. Good idea.
Any other bizness ideas
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by mightykay(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
my bros, #8m cant set up Jamb cbt centre unless you want to borrow some items on lease. #12m will give you a standard centre and you will make average of #3.5m in one exam, but when Waec and Neco start cbt exam, you will make roughly additional #10m in both exams which may start next yr or 2018. l ve proposal for Jamb cbt you can reach on 08033162875
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
cyberguy72:
Any other bizness ideas

Depends on your payback option regarding the loan.

You can look for distributorship for a product that is gaining ground in the market. I think i prefer the buying and selling kinda thing.

If you open a JAMB ICT centre, Jamb is written once a year. Do you have any other plans on how to generate income during the periods without exam? What if our government decides to scrap that exam as well.

I think you need to factor into consideration all that too

1 Like

Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
My token of advice. Trust no NLder ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by BlissP(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
I advise u've an idea of investment before going for loan' even if it's 10kobo... I learnt my lesson in a hard way' took 5m loan without concrete plan for it'. It took me a fortune to pay back my dues because I ended up cruising half the cash'''. BE WISE' map out plans before going for loan... Goodluck
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by bemagnify: 5:12am On Jun 03, 2016
pls out of d money....just loan me 80k...wnt to set up mobile bankin bt i av no funds
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by cyberguy72(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
bemagnify:
pls out of d money....just loan me 80k...wnt to set up mobile bankin bt i av no funds
wotz mobile banking all about
Re: Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In by JCXpert: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
I also need 5M loan to finish up my cbt center. Any help?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out List Of Companies Owing Debts Published By AMCON / Renmoney Soft Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor! / The Benefits Of Insurance To Individuals And Organisations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.