Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] (850 Views)

ID Cabasa: How I Discovered Olamide As A 14-Year-Old Boy / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
The man responsible for the rise of Olamide and 9ice, two of the most prominent indigenous act in Nigeria, has reacted to the ongoing contract drama playing out between, Ericmany and Runtown on one hand, and Baseline Records with Skales.

I.D Cabasa has shared a list of advice to artiste, especially based on signing contract with Record labels...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/sign-on-fee-is-debt-you-must-pay-id.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] by hopara1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Abi
Re: Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] by IamOpemipo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
"..talentd guys get paid 'change' , while the skilled guys get the, cheque.. cool
Re: Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] by sherrylo: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tell them please
Re: Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] by goldbim(f): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yes o!!This is a businessman!! grin..but I think it'll be fair if the record labels are giving the artiste just what they worth..that way,no one is cheating anyone..if your music is crappy,your cheque is crappy too!.and everyone can part in peace without issues..just saying cheesy ..don't know much about entertainment law lipsrsealed.
Re: Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
dis music industry sef
Re: Sign-on Fee Is A Debt You Must Pay -- I.D Cabasa Reacts On Contract Saga [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Airforce1 shey u dey hear? undecided

(1) (Reply)

his name may be Meek Mill Okafor / Kiss Daniel And Emperor G / Photos From A Dinner Hosted In Honor Of The Ooni Of Ife In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.