Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,524 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Whats Best Options For Fast And Affordable Internet Or Apps For Video Web Calls - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whats Best Options For Fast And Affordable Internet Or Apps For Video Web Calls (590 Views)

How To Upgrade Your MTN SIM Card From 62k To 128k For Fast 3G Internet Speed / Microsoft & Ekovolt Collaborate To Provide Affordable Internet & Cloud Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Best Options For Fast And Affordable Internet Or Apps For Video Web Calls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
I am abroad in Europe and would like to have video conference with individuals in Nigeria.

I believe it may cost people a lot of data.

How can this be done without using too much of their data?

Look forward to your ideas.

Also how about uploading and downloading large documents to and from the cloud, what is the best suggestion for saving money?

1 Like

Re: Whats Best Options For Fast And Affordable Internet Or Apps For Video Web Calls by tripplephi: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
GenBuhari:
I am abroad in Europe and would like to have video conference with individuals in Nigeria.

Also how about uploading and downloading large documents to and from the cloud, what is the best suggestion for saving money?

There is non. Besides this is Nigeria... Many poor networks exist. It's not like Europe where u have Orange or Other networks with high data bundles at reasonable prices. Location matters. You didn't give us a nigerian location... But you want us to somehow tell you an all in one answer. IT SIMPLY DOESN'T EXITS. Not even smile or cobra net or spectranet or swift... Even spiritnet too. So there really is none
Re: Whats Best Options For Fast And Affordable Internet Or Apps For Video Web Calls by tripplephi: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
GenBuhari:

There is non. Besides this is Nigeria... Many poor networks exist. It's not like Europe where u have Orange or Other networks with high data bundles at reasonable prices. Location matters. You didn't give us a nigerian location... But you want us to somehow tell you an all in one answer. IT SIMPLY DOESN'T EXITS. Not even smile or cobra net or spectranet or swift... Even spiritnet too. So there really is none..
Re: Whats Best Options For Fast And Affordable Internet Or Apps For Video Web Calls by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks for the insight. Really this is for communicating with business partners I am establishing all over Nigeria. So please advise me of the best bundles to buy for when I am in Nigeria in Anambra state and Enugu state.

So when you talk of data bundles what are the best services around and what are their prices for high data usage.

What of broadband ?

What about the more affordable but poor networks, which is the best of the bunch?
tripplephi:

There is non. Besides this is Nigeria... Many poor networks exist. It's not like Europe where u have Orange or Other networks with high data bundles at reasonable prices. Location matters. You didn't give us a nigerian location... But you want us to somehow tell you an all in one answer. IT SIMPLY DOESN'T EXITS. Not even smile or cobra net or spectranet or swift... Even spiritnet too. So there really is none..

(1) (Reply)

Samsung May Release Phones With Bendable Screens In 2017 / Satya Nadella Has Made Great Strides With Microsoft's Former Rival / History Book: First Solar Powered Plane Just Landed Abu Dhabi (video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.