Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry (1877 Views)

N-power Build Is Building A Skilled Workforce, Properly Trained And Certified. / Get Trained And Stop Looking For Jobs / Get Trained And Be Recommmended For Employment As A Software Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Do you want a career in Telecommunication industry which is one of the fastest growing industry in Africa. If Yes; then the time to start is now, with Workskills Company"Get Trained Get Placed". programme, you will be trained, placed in the telecom industry were you will be paid.
Read More: http://www.ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/11-life-style/356-telecom.html

Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Limited placement Offer Available
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Secure your placement after training
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Are you Still in Doubt, Give it a try
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
tell your friends about it
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good Stuff, Thanks
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by itsjay: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
amfjay:
Good Stuff, Thanks

thanks
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
itsjay:

thanks
itsjay,amfjay....na d same people!!!!!!!??!?.....how much is even d training
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Randy91:

itsjay,amfjay....na d same people!!!!!!!??!?.....how much is even d training

Funny you!!, Apply, if you Cv satisfy what they want first
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
amfjay:

Funny you!!, Apply, if you Cv satisfy what they want first

through ur blog naaaa,,,o boy bring out DAT info from ur blog and paste here on NL or else OYO is ur case
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 2:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Randy91:

through ur blog naaaa,,,o boy bring out DAT info from ur blog and paste here on NL or else OYO is ur case

wow
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by adeyusuf2000: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
pls how genuine and authentic is the job, is my dream job pls. I want u to pls help out if anyone know about it. which company are recruiting for? am C.C.N.A certified. I dream of telecom job
Re: Start A Career In Telecom, Get Trained And Placed In The Industry by amfjay: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
adeyusuf2000:
pls how genuine and authentic is the job, is my dream job pls. I want u to pls help out if anyone know about it. which company are recruiting for? am C.C.N.A certified. I dream of telecom job

what evidence do you want, Pay cheques, trust me it we cost you nothing to just send your CV, there is no harm in trying, no disrespect but brother if you wait for people to try it first before you embark on your own journey it might not........(let leave it there)

You have CCNA, your want Telecom, here is an opportunity, Give it a Short. Goodluck bro

(1) (Reply)

Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete / Job Opening In Ilorin / Who Knows Motion Yield Limited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.