Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. (5089 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLD For Sale: 50ft By 120 Ft (560 Sqm) Plot Of Land (in Benin City) / (PICTURES )Please Help Me Review ( Cost Of Building 3 Bedroom Upstair) / I Need Estimate For Fencing 50ft X 100ft Or 460sqm Plot Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. by WILGOZIT(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello, Builders in the house. I have a land measuring 50ft by 50ft that i want to develop. I just want to know how far the money i have at hand can take me. Please can someone help me with these questions: 1. Can i build a 3bdroom flat with all rooms ensuit including sitting room, dinning, kitchen & kitchen store on the land? 2. Will there still be space for 2 cars & overhead water tank? 3. How many 6inches blocks can fence the land 2metre height and the bags of that will set the blocks? 4. How many 9inches blocks can build the 3bdroom flat frm foundation and bags of cement that will set the blocks? 5. The land is a plain dry land, will i need stones and i iron for foundation, normal foundation. 5. How many bags of cement can plaster in and out the house. 6. What is average cost of roofing the house with longespan aluminium or cameroon zinc, pls include woodwork and labour. I will appreciate your help. Just want to have an idea.
Re: Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. by Locotech: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
WILGOZIT:
Hello, Builders in the house. I have a land measuring 50ft by 50ft that i want to develop. I just want to know how far the money i have at hand can take me. Please can someone help me with these questions: 1. Can i build a 3bdroom flat with all rooms ensuit including sitting room, dinning, kitchen & kitchen store on the land? 2. Will there still be space for 2 cars & overhead water tank? 3. How many 6inches blocks can fence the land 2metre height and the bags of that will set the blocks? 4. How many 9inches blocks can build the 3bdroom flat frm foundation and bags of cement that will set the blocks? 5. The land is a plain dry land, will i need stones and i iron for foundation, normal foundation. 5. How many bags of cement can plaster in and out the house. 6. What is average cost of roofing the house with longespan aluminium or cameroon zinc, pls include woodwork and labour. I will appreciate your help. Just want to have an idea.

Would you consider a low cost housing technology I'm selling ? If interested I can list the specs of the 3brm flat if you will like it
Re: Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. by johnson232: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
50ft X 50ft is small for 3bedroom o... with all the above...

the architect will really need to reduce the sizes of spaces... below considerable standard...

op u didnt mention the amount u have for the project...
Re: Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. by johnson232: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Locotech:

Would you consider a low cost housing technology I'm selling ? If interested I can list the specs of the 3brm flat if you will like it
are u selling the technology secretly....throw it open now...
Re: Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. by Locotech: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2016
johnson232:

are u selling the technology secretly....throw it open now...

Lol secrete ? No o! I will soon open a thread for it
Re: Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. by johnson232: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Locotech:

Lol secrete ? No o! I will soon open a thread for it
alright sir
Re: Building 3 Bedroom Flat On 50 By 50ft Land. by Locotech: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Anti spam bot undecided

(1) (Reply)

BRAND NEW 4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED DUPLEX IN AJAH For #19m (Pictures) / UNBEATABLE DEALS IN IBADAN. CALL US FOR INSPECTION AND PAYMENT NOW / Roof tiles, step tiles, stone coated Sheets promotion@ Batlan concept LTD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.