Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Register and get paid in dollar - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register and get paid in dollar (13428 Views)

Paxful Is The Only Way To Earn Free Bitcoin And Get Paid In Dollar / Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 / The Brain Behind The Increase In Dollar Over Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Demolavoices(m): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sadiq3051:

Yeah you don't have to wait for ur card to see / know ur account... Nonetheless you still need your card for you to activate ur account..... As per the deduction fee , once you have up to $30 , them go remove their egooo o... Well I get my card a week after I applied.. You can use ur post office address or better still Dhl if you have the means....

Thanks for ystday. Grateful.

Few more questions....

1. When do i need to upload my I.D
2. Can u please point to where the I.D number is located on our Voter's card

Thanks
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Demolavoices:

Thanks for ystday. Grateful.
Few more questions....
1. When do i need to upload my I.D 2. Can u please point to where the I.D number is located on our Voter's card
Thanks

1. When you are required too 2. It is the number beside where u will see Vin. 23 ........ e.g just below where voters card is written...
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Seunvense(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sadiq3051:

1. When you are required too
2. It is the number beside where u will see Vin. 23 ........ e.g
just below where voters card is written...
I want to reset my password since I forget the previous one, I have been having problem with dd/mm/yy as the date of birth format. Please is there another format I can use?
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Seunvense:
I want to reset my password since I forget the previous one, I have been having problem with dd/mm/yy as the date of birth format. Please is there another format I can use?

this one hard ooo you need to remember it o... or better still contact cc service to if they can assist u... that's if you still remember your security questions answer
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Demolavoices(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Sadiq3051:

1. When you are required too
2. It is the number beside where u will see Vin. 23 ........ e.g
just below where voters card is written...

I guess u meant "when you are requested to" and not "when you are required to"....

Thanks so much
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Demolavoices:

I guess u meant "when you are requested to" and not "when you are required to"....

Thanks so much

yeah. auto correction mistake you get it
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by LazyTypist(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
$2000 worth of Bitcoins for sale at N510. we sell from $20 and upwards...... whatsapp this No 08154989994
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by emoch(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Contact me to sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @$430
INSTANT FUNDING to your naira account once confirmed. ESCROW AVAILABLE

Check my signature for contact details
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Register today..
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by bizhop01: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2017
NO MORE PAYONEER FOR NIGERIAN
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
That's not true
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sadiq3051:
Opening a payoneer account and also getting their card to be shipped to you where ever you are in Nigeria has been a difficult task to carried out by most Nigerians who are willing to register for a payoneer account ,as after registering for the card it will be review by payoneer before it will be issued or shipped to your location in Nigeria. But most people usually get disapproved at the reviewing stage due to little mistakes like not providing their correct data when registering online or by making used of a non-governmental issued i.d cards,the most recommended once are Driver's license,National i.d card,so if you used an i.d apart from this you may stand the chance of being disapproved except for a voter's card which is a governmeent issued card.

So i will revealed to you step by step on how to registered and get your card shipped to you right here in Nigeria, so you need to read every part of this article so as not to miss any step.I will strongly advised that before you think of applying for a payoneer account,you should make sure you have any of the following requirements ready before you apply.

√ YOUR NATIONAL I.D CARD/DRIVERS LICENSE OR A VOTER'S CARD.

√ MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR AREA/LOCATION POSTAL CODE AS IT WILL BE USED TO SHIPPED THE CARD TO YOU.

√ MAKE SURE THAT ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S ARE ACCURATELY CORRECT.

There is no way we will discuss about payoneer without knowing what it is?PAYONEER :- Is an online account platform that issue smart cards to its users across the globe,the card allowed it users to be able to recieved payments from their partners,such as FREELANCER,FIVERR , TABOOLA and so on and it can be used to received payments from abroad.You can used the card to withdraw cash from any ATM machine that accept master card.For those of you that are making used of fiverr you can used payoneer to cash out your earnings as PayPal in Nigeria can't received cash for now.Below is step by step procedure to registered for a payoneer account/card.It will be shipped to you once it is approved,anywhere you are in Nigeria.

STEP 1 :-Go to payoneer.com to register,on getting to the homepage click on signup button,and it will redirect you to the sign up page.

STEP 2 :-It will redirect you to a page where you are to provide your real names,your email address and your date of birth,please make sure your name and date of birth tally with the one on your national i.d card,driver's license or voter card which ever one you wished to used,now click on next button.

STEP 3 :-Now on the next page you will see where you will fill in your contact details such as your street address ,phone number,country,and also your postal code,if you don't know your postal code,visit NIGERIA ZIP CODES to search for your town/street postal code,make sure you choose your district postal code,because it will be used to ship your card to you,now click on next button again.

STEP 4 :-It will redirect to a page where you will input your password and choose a security question,make sure you choose a question that you can easily remember the answer,as they may ask of this when trying to contact them through live chat,this stage is just like a security stage click on next.

STEP 5 :-The next stage is the final stage of the registration,here you can change the shipping address if you wish to,in the case where you want the card to be shipped to another address apart from your residential address,now choose your i.d type,either a National i.d card ,driver's license,note you wont see the space for voter's card don't worry just choose national i.d card ,now input your voter's card number in the space provided and choose your country of issue.Now click on order.Now you have just finished applying for a payooner account card.

YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS LINK TO REGISTER:-
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

NOTE :- At this stage your application is under the reviewing stage,now check your mail you should see a mail from payoneer telling you about your application and also showing you it's on a review stage this may take up-to seven working days

register for ur card today

1 Like

Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by shiffynaani(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sadiq3051:

You can use it if your are sure your address is correct and can easily be located... if not try get your location zip code .
hello,mr Sadiq.Want To Get My Payoneer Card.I Am In Ota In Ogun State.Pls How Do I Locate My Area Zip Code. Still Got Some Questions Coming Sir
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2017
shiffynaani:
hello,mr Sadiq.Want To Get My Payoneer Card.I Am In Ota In Ogun State.Pls How Do I Locate My Area Zip Code. Still Got Some Questions Coming Sir

make use of Google and search for it you will eventually see your area zip code.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by yemight2776(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Please help, I collected my card since last year but don't know how to activate or fund it in order to starting using it to buy things online. what did you suggest I should do now. Thanks
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2017
yemight2776:
Please help, I collected my card since last year but don't know how to activate or fund it in order to starting using it to buy things online. what did you suggest I should do now. Thanks

I suppose they sent you a message then on how to activate your card when you receive it.. but it's never to late, you can simply contact their customer care unit to assist with that.. as per funding your account its simple, there are prominent exchanger on this forum who can fund the account for you and you pay the naira equivalent to their account...
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2017
You can still register yours today...
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by shiffynaani(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sadiq3051:
You can still register yours today...
house Number On My I.D Did Not Tally With The One I Gave.Hope No Problem.House No.Is 6 The One On I.D Card Is 8 But The Same Street Address
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
shiffynaani:
house Number On My I.D Did Not Tally With The One I Gave.Hope No Problem.House No.Is 6 The One On I.D Card Is 8 But The Same Street Address

since it's the same street I think you are good to go
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by shiffynaani(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sadiq3051:

since it's the same street I think you are good to go
thanks Very Much..can I Use My State Postal Code.Hope It Will Not Be Too Difficult For Them To Locate My House Address
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
shiffynaani:
thanks Very Much..can I Use My State Postal Code.Hope It Will Not Be Too Difficult For Them To Locate My House Address

you can use it the nipost guy should be able to locate your house
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by shiffynaani(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Sadiq3051:

you can use it the nipost guy should be able to locate your house
pls Sir,do Not Vex O.Pls Can U Show Me The Date Of Birth Format I Can Use On Payoneer.Is It 25/2/2017 Or 25.2.2017 Etc.Which Did U Use Sir.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
shiffynaani:
pls Sir,do Not Vex O.Pls Can U Show Me The Date Of Birth Format I Can Use On Payoneer.Is It 25/2/2017 Or 25.2.2017 Etc.Which Did U Use Sir.

I don't know the particular format now, but if you are registering you will see the preferred format
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by hopey8088(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Pls where will I pick up my card when it arrives.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by jaycool01(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2017
what amount would be charged for applying for the card?
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by rookidmart: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2017
hopey8088:
Pls where will I pick up my card when it arrives.
The postman delivered mine to my house.

You can also collect from the post office.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by rookidmart: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2017
jaycool01:
what amount would be charged for applying for the card?
Applying for the card is free.
They'll charge like ~$30 activation/annual fee when you start using it
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by silasbiz(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
Here is a Nairaland post that will help you.
www.nairaland.com/3792362/get-u.s-virtual-credit-card
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Rahgafola: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pls somebody should help me out. I am trying to apply for payoneer master card and got to this stage 4 which I don't understand what is meant by Account no, Bank, names? Could these be my Nigeria account detail?

Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Rahgafola:
Pls somebody should help me out. I am trying to apply for payoneer master card and got to this stage 4 which I don't understand what is meant by Account no, Bank, names? Could these be my Nigeria account detail?
Have you gotten any response on this? I am about signing up as well but couldn't understand the requirement here.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2017
Eddo11:
Have you gotten any response on this? I am about signing up as well but couldn't understand the requirement here.

chat payoneer cs up to know what's required in those fields. cos when I registered mine all these weren't asked...
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Sadiq3051:

chat payoneer cs up to know what's required in those fields. cos when I registered mine all these weren't asked...

Thank you. I will do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shareholders May Lose Over N10 Billion To Skye Bank’s Takeover / Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar / Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.