Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here (152591 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Form Of Nigerian Police Interview Or Intimidation For Hire / Police Interview Invitee For Ibadan Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by TeenaMay(f): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by tayooluwole: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=freshyabstel post=46328509][/quote]

We are in d same shoe... I don't like d job at all but for unemployment... I was even happy when I did not see their text... I tot they ve screened me out only for them to send me text on sunday... Anyway, make I attend d screening sha....

2 Likes

Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by walexsho(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
After the Anomallies of the highest . We finally started screening about 2:00pm
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by tunisbaba(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
omisakint:
Update from osun

Height and other things were adhere to....

And primary school certificate is a major criteria.

The grade was A and B.

A for what you have, b for what what you don't have

So if your final score ends with A... I guess you on track for the next stage... .

Gate crashing not possible cause they have the master list
Please give the address to the Osun State Command venue
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by lolobukkie(f): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Congrats to every1 called for interview at ibadan center I op u get appointed but then u will be needing a white round neck, white tennis , socks and white short so call or watsapp bukky on 08032182045
Roundneck is 700 original luX, chase deer and smart
Short is 600, socks 100 and white tennis is 1300

1 Like

Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Ultimus: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
walexsho:

what state...
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by obinna2nv(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
walexsho:

Please, help me to ask a superior there, I chose
Rivers state as my state of origin in error, but my
real State of origin is Anambra, though my LGA is
correct, which is Orumba North in Anambra. I've
been Shortlisted in Rivers State in Error. My date
is 7th June at Rivers Command, what do I DO now? What state shall I report to? How do I go about it? Am in a bit of a quandary right now. Can someone at the screening center enquire what I should do... I
would appreciate that.
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by mekado83(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Did they ask for guarantors form? If yes what about the guarantors ID card, did they ask for it too? Pls someone should reply. Thanks
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by omisakint: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
tunisbaba:

Please give the address to the Osun State Command venue

Wocdif area. Bike man go know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by vickjoeobi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Youngest409:

Nigga is it compulsory one must be on white fowl in the screening and wat about the white canvass is it included?

I don't think so, many people went on some off colour canvas and socks.
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by mekado83(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please for those from IMO State where is the venue for the screening ?
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by richybanky(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Odunharry:

sure now.. use local govt certificate.. All the best brother
AMEN oooo.. Tanx bro
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Adortem: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
I am surprised that people that went for the screening ain't giving updates,not even pictures or a little gist of how the screening went,highly disappointed in those that did theirs today,too dull.
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Adortem: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Saw this online,Rivers update.
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Adortem: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by azelab: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
pls for those that av attended the screening, can someone put on white shirt with a longsleeve because i dont av white vest now and no money to get it presently. thanks, pls am expecting ur reply.
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by mickeysylva: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
is the guarantor form compulsory for nw, av nt been able to download it.
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by lasunray(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Liadi2:
Pls I rep Oyo State have not gotten any mail yet anybody with the snap shot of posted list should pls help.
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by luvcherish(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who is scheduled for tomoro at lokoja...... Whatsapp me. 08100851550...
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by mickeysylva: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls any1 with guarantors form shuld snd it to my mail, mickeyslex@gmail.com pleaseeee...
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Ultimus: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
mickeysylva:
Pls any1 with guarantors form shuld snd it to my mail, mickeyslex@gmail.com pleaseeee...

sent. check your mail
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by dj4tolex: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
azelab:
pls for those that av attended the screening, can someone put on white shirt with a longsleeve because i dont av white vest now and no money to get it presently. thanks, pls am expecting ur reply.
Shirt is shirt so far its plain white
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Fejos(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Am so happy guys.. I just finished screening and my final score was "A"..Success to all those writing tomorrow and beyond.. "A" will be your portion in Jesus Name.. #Team Delta

2 Likes

Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by dj4tolex: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fejos:
Am so happy guys.. I just finished screening and my final score was "A"..Success to all those writing tomorrow and beyond.. "A" will be your portion in Jesus Name.. #Team Delta
Bro brief us what we should be expecting
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by mekado83(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fejos:
did they check ur guarantors form?
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Fejos(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
mekado83:
did they check ur guarantors form?
Yes they collected my guarantors form with additional two passports stapled to it and they didnt collect photocopy of any document.. We didnt make use of the white file as well..
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by TeenaMay(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Fejos(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
dj4tolex:

Bro brief us what we should be expecting
first we were given a form to fill our personal data..Then they asked all guys to remove their tops so they can check for tatoos.. Then they checked for height, broadness of chest, straightness of legs ans so on.. Then after that is screening of documents of which primary cert is very important..

1 Like

Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Philipsdael(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
I have no one to sign my G.form.
I've visited Ojuelegba/Surulere Police station also visited Orile Station ... the C.S.P are all saying they're not signing the G.form for someone they don't know.
#feltBad but what can I do.
glad I was able to convince the officers at the counter to allow me meet with the CSPs but it enede in disapointment as I was unable to get it signed .
All good and fine.
Pls, to those that have done the screening.

Without the signed G.form, one can not scale through this stage right ?.

#Need2Know.
so I won't have to further waste my scarce resources.
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Fpisanta221(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
mekado83:
Please for those from IMO State where is the venue for the screening ?

Imo State Police Command Headquarters, Around Government House Owerri
Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by Fejos(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
TeenaMay:
Please tell us the documents you went along,how the physical test was conducted,your dressing.did you ask them to show you your result or grade?
The documents are birth certificate or declaration of age, primary cert, waec or neco, degree cert. or statement of results, local govt of origin, nysc cert. And ur guarantors form.. Each of these documents are been scored A or B according to its authenticity.. At the end the total number of A's or B's determines ur final score.. U will see ur score while they are busy scoring u..

2 Likes

Re: Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here by mekado83(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fpisanta221:

Imo State Police Command Headquarters, Around Government House Owerri
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (65) (Reply)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.