Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Embryologist In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Embryologist In Abuja (1576 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embryologist In Abuja by kweenroyalty(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello, please i need help. I need where i can work as an embryologist trainee or intern, i don't care about the pay. All I want is knowledge and opportunities. I need to know if there are embryology courses or related that I can take in Abuja. Embryology is my passion and am willing to work and learn. Do late hours and Saturdays i don't mind. I have a 2:1 in anatomy and cell biology, done with nysc. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Embryologist In Abuja by matrix199(m): 2:25am On Jul 11, 2016
kweenroyalty:
Hello, please i need help. I need where i can work as an embryologist trainee or intern, i don't care about the pay. All I want is knowledge and opportunities. I need to know if there are embryology courses or related that I can take in Abuja. Embryology is my passion and am willing to work and learn. Do late hours and Saturdays i don't mind. I have a 2:1 in anatomy and cell biology, done with nysc. Thanks for your response.

You can try out King's Care Fertility Centre. It's located along Ibrahim Babaginda way, Wuse zone 4. Talk to the director about working as an intern, just to gain more experience in fertility service and embryology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embryologist In Abuja by kweenroyalty(f): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
matrix199:

You can try out King's Care Fertility Centre. It's located along Ibrahim Babaginda way, Wuse zone 4. Talk to the director about working as an intern, just to gain more experience in fertility service and embryology.

Thank you very much and God bless you richly.
Re: Embryologist In Abuja by Patieee: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Please Iam a graduate of biochemistry who is passionate about reproductive medicine, please I need help locating a fertility clinic in Portharcourt where I can work and learn as a trainee embryologist

(1) (Reply)

Customer Acquisition Officer. You Can Work Remotely. / Distributors Needed As Oriflame Online Consultant / Graduate Trainee, Customer Service Executives And Administrative Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.