Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together (36613 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Doing Push-ups With Her Fellow Models.. / Olamide And Olajumoke Take A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by ekume: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Such is lfe.God has a time to bless every body.
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2016
kITATITA:
I don't know what's special about this girl. She's not the ideal role model; not educated, got pregnant before marriage, her fame came from neither a dint of hardworking nor inheritance. The media tend glamorise street hawking.

No wonder most of u end up no where in life. How come she is being celebrated like this and not you?

How come she is getting all the attention and not you?

Its called grace. Be happy for others so that you can progress too.

Very much tempted to call u an a*s*s*h*o*l*e but i wont undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by oba2flex(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2016
floragregs:
See her small head smiley she didn't remove basket mouth's hand from her shoulder but she did it to one other guy at 'shirley confectionery'.
The reason is, Basket mouth is different from that other guy.Only if u understand
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by Zizicardo(f): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2016
na to dey supply basketmouth bread na
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by mhizdaniella(f): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2016
almujeebe:

Broda/sista stop hating, its not good for your health.
seconded.
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by dejolly(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2016
kITATITA:
I don't know what's special about this girl. She's not the ideal role model; not educated, got pregnant before marriage, her fame came from neither a dint of hardworking nor inheritance. The media tend glamorise street hawking.

U won't understand because u might not av experienced God's intervention in ur life n that's why this country is not progressing because of people like u...#stopthehate let's embrace and encourage eachother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by iphydecency(f): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one. She don dey fly
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by Richydos(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2016
kITATITA:
Lolzzzzz, last time I checked hypo is still cheap... U can drink it to chill ur pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by franklynsunny(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Na so she small

Jezzz

She has no modelin figures but God almighty made d impossible possible

There is reli God
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by ovobe1(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2016
floragregs:
See her small head smiley she didn't remove basket mouth's hand from her shoulder but she did it to one other guy at 'shirley confectionery'.

Were you there?
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by Pyno30: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2016
floragregs:
Jealousy. All this girls that's based on envying other girls success, what do you stand to get?

I toast you the other day you refused me, did i complain? NO!

But my friend Toast you agreed. Did i complain? NO!
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by DeCombatant1: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Kiatatita this is pure bias. Since u feel it's about hard work, hw far or hwmuch fame has ur hardwork brought u. This is Grace at work MA dear. Keep hardworking till u get old, u won't reach where she has cos of ur badbelle

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by SAMBARRY: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2016
floragregs:
don't mind her.

Btw I don't know why everything about jumoke must be news

Elowa Kane se jorr
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by Pyno30: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
kITATITA:
You can start just as she started. You can start from impregnanting all the young girls in your area, maybe someday Tuface will locate your hard working skills.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by SAMBARRY: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
DeCombatant1:
Kiatatita this is pure bias. Since u feel it's about hard work, hw far or hwmuch fame has ur hardwork brought u. This is Grace at work MA dear. Keep hardworking till u get old, u won't reach where she has cos of ur badbelle
big mind discuss ideas,average mind discusses events while small minds (which many of you fall under) discusses people
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by tee4lowyeh(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2016
kITATITA:

Hey pls dont get it twisted....Her fame came from very "hardwork", 'DISCIPLINE" AND GRACE!...yes she is not ur regular model type
The media is not glamorizing street hawking...NO ,they are showing that HARDWORK + Grace makes a lot of difference.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by Nayok(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2016
hemartins:
Password : olajumoke, bread

Wrong username/password grin
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by lanre2009: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2016
thought i was the only one that saw that.... grin

floragregs:
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by FxDominion(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
kITATITA:

Haba! Ki l'omo yi se fun e ti o fi korira e to yii? That she is a fortunate one irritates you? Ah, please pray that God would forgive you and also locate you for good. She is not the one stopping you from breaking forth but your irritant mind and dark heart. Thank God that HE didn't consult you before lifting "Jumoke Oloriire" to where she is today. May God have mercy on you. Don't be a saddist, rejoice at other people's rising and yours shall not be difficult.
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by JoeCutie(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Even BasketMouth, as he wowor reach, with his big mouth, still fine pass this supposed model! Nawa! Model of life! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by philfrey08: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
kITATITA:
You and all those who liked your post will RRUUUTTT in hatred....
Stay there dying of high blood pressure because of God's grace.

Later you will lift up your hands and eyes to the heavens shouting ' O lord, why me'

Haters gonn hate!
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by philfrey08: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Even BasketMouth, as he wowor reach, with his big mouth, still fine pass this supposed model! Nawa! Model of life! undecided

Show us your picture....oloshi omo ale
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by Caseless: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2016
floragregs:
grin she de form big gal na
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by Theoflux(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
God, butter my bread and sugar my tea, na beg I dey beg o... Olorun Oba
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by dammyagboola(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2016
It is beyond human comprehension. You better don't give yourself headache.
kITATITA:
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by robosky02(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
every one need to eat this bread? undecided
Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by JoeCutie(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2016
philfrey08:

Show us your picture....oloshi omo ale
Oloshi omo ale? Awww, thanks bro. grin

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by crazymommy(f): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
..basketmouth might not be fine but he has touched lives and he is successful....how many runaway model in Paris are fine??u think modelling is all about fine??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together by pinkyliceous(f): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Good observation. See her mentor here.

floragregs:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies / Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother / Paul Okoye And 2face Idibia Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.