Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

As Any One Tried / Used Slot Branded Charger ?? my experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As Any One Tried / Used Slot Branded Charger ?? my experience (663 Views)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Any One Tried / Used Slot Branded Charger ?? my experience by Codedboy95(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2016
On Tuesday i went to slot abeokuta to get a charger for my phone (gionee m5 6020mah) .. the lady i met said they don't have my charger but i can get their slot branded charger.. I told her the charger won't charge my phone fast but she insisted that it will, that the charger has a fast charge technology.. standard output 5V/1A 5v/2.1A and Fast Charge Output 5V/3.1A.. i decided to buy two.. (#2500 x 2).. the other one being for my friend who uses infinix hot note (4000mah).... FAST Forward to 11pm that same day when light came on.. I plugged my phone and went to bed.. i woke up the next morning thinking my phone would have been full. but it was just in 65%.. and there was light over night cry.. i decided to try the second usb port of the charger ( it has two usb port) i plugged it, Waited for another 1hr 45mins. it added just another 10% embarassed .. my friend came to pick up his charger yesterday and he has messaged me this morning that the charger charges his phone at a very slow rate....

So i am asking nairalanders who uses phone with big battery capacity ( 4000mah plus) and have used the slot branded charger.. did it charge your phone well?

Re: As Any One Tried / Used Slot Branded Charger ?? my experience by omoadeleye(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2016
The charger specs looks cool to be bad, go and get a playbook charger or go to a better store and ask for some powerful charger like output 5v+ to 2.0a+ but make sure you alws test them with your phone before you left
Re: As Any One Tried / Used Slot Branded Charger ?? my experience by Olarewajub: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Buy the original charger for your device.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing the New Airtel Data Plan / OPERA Launches It's Own Free VPN. / Iphone 5s 16, 32 Or 64 Needed or swap with my Q10 with sum cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.