Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Can The Ram Of A 2gb Laptop Be Upgraded? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can The Ram Of A 2gb Laptop Be Upgraded? (878 Views)

What To Check When Buying A Used Laptop: Be Street Smart, Don't Get Ripped Of / Recommend Me A Good Laptop With A Video Ram Of 1gb That Is Less Than #80k / How To Increase The Ram Of Your Andriod Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Ram Of A 2gb Laptop Be Upgraded? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
I want to run a program bt my ram is small. can I upgrade it? n if u knw hu can, pls tel me
Re: Can The Ram Of A 2gb Laptop Be Upgraded? by Emeka71(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
You can try and get external hard disk for now.
Re: Can The Ram Of A 2gb Laptop Be Upgraded? by persius555(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emeka71:
You can try and get external hard disk for now.
That would depend on your motherboard spec. Check your manufacturer website to see if ram is expandable on your motherboard.

(1) (Reply)

Need Fairly Used Desktop / Best Laptop Deal Here / Read How To Protect And Secure External Hard Disk Drives With Password.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.