Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lesson and Way Forward In This National Economic Turmoil - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lesson and Way Forward In This National Economic Turmoil (348 Views)

Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. / Economic Recession: Banks, Insurance Firms Slash Workers’ Salaries / FirstCity Monument Bank Sacks 150 Staff Over 'Economic Downturn’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson and Way Forward In This National Economic Turmoil by olaolu39(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Sacking is no longer a news.

Business failure has now been aggravated.

General Accident is now a norm.

Economic Crisis is the definition.

My knowledge of Economics makes me understand the fact that, it is not when things get wrong that you stay tight to your job, business, rather you find ideas through research.

This is why whenever there is recession and later depression, the boom that comes after is always better than the previous boom in previous economic cycle.

This is due to Economic research.

Even if you are not an Economist by profession, I believe you should dedicate time for reflection and invention in this crisis... Just like developed nations did.

I begin to wonder: despite the Economic Turmoil, some are still jubilating for increase at their end.

Note: They are not necessarily the ''So called Rich people''.

Asides Spiritual factors, what are those things they have done to be different?
Those things they did is what makes the rich out of their name...

Can everyone afford to do that same thing, even as we only hope it gets better, it could get worse.?

A bold step taken today is worth a million dollar tomorrow..

To be continued...
Re: Lesson and Way Forward In This National Economic Turmoil by olaolu39(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Youths of today...What are your ideas, How can we all make it a reality by executing,
You can meet someone here who is your best partner for success...

Share your ideas...and let's make our generation to be great again...

Time is ticking...

Revolution?

(1) (Reply)

Autocad.pdms, Petrel, P&id Training In Lagosi( June 2016) / 4 Tips To Reinvent Your Career - Steve Harvey / Ios Online Training By Working Professionals From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.