Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,386 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs (22475 Views)

Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / NFF Bans Chris Giwa For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by Onyenna(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
legba1:
I sincerely dont get what his ambition is all about....how come his acting as though his life earnestly depend on calling the shot at the glass house.....why is he so desperate about it....how better can he manage naija football affairs? Last time I checked...his club is having problems which shows he cant even manage his business well not to talk of our darling federation....I beg, giwa go siddon

Answer: MASSIVE LOOTING via NFF!

The truth is Nigerians are not really aware of the massive money that flows through nff......those guys loot like there's no tomorrow. ........
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
This guy no want rest since He lost that election to Amaju Pinnick. He has obtained court injunctions from The federal high court sitting in Jos twice. The rules are there in the FIFA statutory law. The only recognised court for sports related matters is the Court Of Arbitration for Sports, anything short of that is null and void. Before i forget the highest authority in football FIFA has endorsed Pinnicks as the President of the NFF. Giwa should let this dust settle once and for all....#BlackMenAndPowerSelf.
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by TheAdvocate(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
chimaobinelson:
in Tony Umeze's voice: Giwa dorling, pleas dont stop untill Nija earn some ban from FIFA grin #isthis guy hausa, y so palava

He is Berom from Plateau state
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by MakeWeTalk: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
DeltaOil:
The South-West of nigeria and thuggery! angry

The real wild-west!

I thought they were sophisticated grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by TheAdvocate(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
This man is a known thug and was in 2008 or thereabout charged to court for leading a group of thugs to burn the house of Nasiru Mantu then the deputy senate president.

He was an aide to Senator Chief Dr. Joshua Chibi Dariye a serving 2 term senator and former governor of Plateau state.

Chris Giwa is sitting on plenty cash
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by waice6571: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
In my own opinion, Mr Giwa is a shopkeeper. He has a shop in Lawal village. He sell some goods,......... do you remember this man in our NOEC (primary school eng textbook)

The question is:
What is he doing in Abuja?
What happened to his shop in the village?

Pls, tell him to return to his shop in the village we need some buttons and sugar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by hakinloye(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
DeltaOil:

The real wild-west!

Can't wait for us to leave them with their Northerners, angry
while we enjoy our industrious south-east grin

Hediot.. So Chris Giwa is from the south west

1 Like

Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by Cybertext(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
DeltaOil:

The real wild-west!

Stop spewing rubbish, Chris Giwa is from plateau state he's not in anyway related to south west... Stop being sentimental as thuggery is in every region.

1 Like

Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by Cybertext(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
chimaobinelson:
in Tony Umeze's voice: Giwa dorling, pleas dont stop untill Nija earn some ban from FIFA grin #isthis guy hausa, y so palava

He's a plateau indingene was made very rich by the former governor of plateau state.. (J. Dariye) , He has always been a thug, I can still remember the Rambo style he and his thugs used in rescuing dariye from EFCC personnel.... The guy should thread carefully.
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
DickDastardly:
Anarchy everywhere in present day Nigeria angry

*spits on all posters below*
Ptuaaaaaa!
tongue
DIRTY BASTARD! angry
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by nonjebose(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
adioolayi:
Bro Giwa...if it is NFF president you dey fight for...bros come and collect it grin grin

State of lawlessness.... He should be arrested asap!
I concur. The guy is a nuisance, self serving thug
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by nonjebose(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cybertext:

He's a plateau indingene was made very rich by the former governor of plateau state.. (J. Dariye) , He has always been a thug, I can still remember the Rambo style he and his thugs used in rescuing dariye from EFCC personnel.... The guy should thread carefully.
No wonder
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by AreaFada2: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
If somebody cannot peacefully leave ordinary NFF even after a lengthy CAF ban, maybe people can begin to appreciate GEJ who relinquished power as President & C-in-C, and all the powers that go with it.

Vacating power is not easy. Only very few decent people do so willingly if there's any little possibility of clinging on.

Some even suddenly come up with a third term agenda. Like OBJ. tongue grin
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by goodforsomthing: 3:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Most our leader did not have any thing good to offer this country but to steal our money. I think if they integrity they will not be fighting for position.

Pls let me go check Naijabet receipt
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Why is this criminal being given legitimacy.He was recently banned by CAF and just yesterday members of NASS invited him to resucitate a matter that suppose to be dead by that CAF ban.When will this drama end.
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by Abuja2013: 4:56am On Jun 04, 2016
I am not a football fan but I have been hearing on news about this man Giwa causing chaos in glass house. Please, I beg this man to settle matters amicably with his colleagues.
Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Haba, he is not from south west region of Nigeria but from north central precisely from Jos
DeltaOil:

The real wild-west!

1 Like

Re: Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs by adelekeolu(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Zico5:
Problem everyday. Power drunk people everywhere. Only God can rescue us in this country with the kind of people parading themselves as leaders. See this one callef Chris Giwa. Jail term is awaiting him.
na dere way bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aruna Quadri Now Highest-Rated African Table Tennis Player / Nigeria Vs Mali: WAFU Women's Cup (2 - 0) Full Time / Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.