Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Need Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help!!! (440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!!! by NZAGHA(f): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
I need help. Everyone.

I want to start blogging but dont know how to go about it. (am loaded with info and gist) and also need more enlightenment on the stuff.

i will really appreciate feedbacks from you guys. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help!!! by vicky6855(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
The first enlightment I would give you are these questions...

1. What do you want to into blogging..
2. What do you want to blog about...
3. Why do you think people would want to visit your blog....
Re: I Need Help!!! by Detonator: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why not start with a partnership to post on already established blog and learn the ropes while starting to earn immediately then later you set up your own.

Starting your own now involves learning the real blogging, some html coding, stress of getting adsense, getting exposure.

If you are interested in the partnership, pm ultafuto@yahoo.co.uk
(scammers see my mail, I will be waiting for your mails lol)
Re: I Need Help!!! by NZAGHA(f): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Detonator:
Why not start with a partnership to post on already established blog and learn the ropes while starting to earn immediately then later you set up your own.

Starting your own now involves learning the real blogging, some html coding, stress of getting adsense, getting exposure.

If you are interested in the partnership, pm ultafuto@yahoo.co.uk
(scammers see my mail, I will be waiting for your mails lol)
thanks @Detonator. Am interested, and will love to partner. I hope to keep intouch with you. Thanks so much. (nzaghacollins@gmail.com)
Re: I Need Help!!! by emmalexdboy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
NZAGHA:
I need help. Everyone.

I want to start blogging but dont know how to go about it. (am loaded with info and gist) and also need more enlightenment on the stuff.

i will really appreciate feedbacks from you guys. Thanks.
All answers to your questions is right on my signature. Thank me later!

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed With Keywords Research Using Google For Good SEO / Get A Premium Theme For Just $9! You Got 48 Hours To Act Fast And Wisely Now / Who Will Re-arrange Blog, Seo And Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.