Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Hmmm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hmmm (1011 Views)

Hmmm!!!pope Francis Says The Church Should Ask Forgiveness From Gays For Past Tr / Do You Need Something Like This, Hmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm by ddaammyy(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
embarassed
Re: Hmmm by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
140k. Chai how much you say dem colect again?
Re: Hmmm by amicable09(f): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Calm down OP.
You haven't been defrauded. Opening a thread to ask for help in rectifying this issue is not the appropriate action to take.

You created this thread when banks are still open, you should have walked into the banking hall after you discovered the shortage but you rushed first to create a thread. There may be an automatic reversal after some minutes though. The whole thing is automated. You can't be defrauded.

Go and lay your complaint in the right place. Keystone bank no get branch for Nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hmmm by ddaammyy(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
amicable09:
Calm down OP.
You haven't been defrauded. Opening a thread to ask for help in rectifying this issue is not the appropriate action to take.

You created this thread when banks are still open, you should have walked into the banking hall after you discovered the shortage but you rushed first to create a thread. There may be an automatic reversal after some minutes though. The whole thing is automated. You can't be defrauded.

Go and lay your complaint in the right place. Keystone bank no get branch for Nairaland.
I had already gotten to the village before I realised that the money was not complete. Its not easy to go back. And I tried calling their customer care they just finished my credit without a customer care agent answering me.
Re: Hmmm by ddaammyy(f): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Perfectdanny:
140k. Chai how much you say dem colect again?
dem give me 133,000 instead of 140,000
Re: Hmmm by amicable09(f): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
ddaammyy:
I had already gotten to the village before I realised that the money was not complete. Its not easy to go back. And I tried calling their customer care they just finished my credit without a customer care agent answering me.
I'm sorry but you had insufficient call card to make that kind of call. Do them a mail and they will treat it by Monday hopefully.

Whatever happens, however long it takes, I'm optimistic if you channel your complaint to the right quarters, you will get the 7k refund.

Times have changed. Customers are now more aware of their rights. Exercise yours.
Re: Hmmm by ddaammyy(f): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
amicable09:

I'm sorry but you had insufficient call card to make that kind of call. Do them a mail and they will treat it by Monday hopefully.

Whatever happens, however long it takes, I'm optimistic if you channel your complaint to the right quarters, you will get the 7k refund.

Times have changed. Customers are now more aware of their rights. Exercise yours.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Hmmm by ddaammyy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
amicable09:

pls I tried mailing them but the address I used was said to be disabled or something like that. I used keystonebank@yahoo.com, do u by chance know their email address? Thanks again
Re: Hmmm by amicable09(f): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
ddaammyy:
pls I tried mailing them but the address I used was said to be disabled or something like that. I used keystonebank@yahoo.com, do u by chance know their email address? Thanks again
Send a mail to CustomerCentre@Keystonebankng.com... add your bank account number (leave out BVN), the branch where you did the withdrawal and any other information you deem fit. Don't give out your ATM card details please.

Also, fill out the complaint form on the bank's website. They'll look into it as well.

Be sure to have your account credited with the 7k latest next week. Very important.

Good night.
Re: Hmmm by Adesiji77: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2016
amicable09:
Calm down OP.

LOL @ "Keystone bank no get branch for Nairaland" grin

Re: Hmmm by amicable09(f): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Adesiji77:

LOL @ "Keystone bank no get branch for Nairaland" grin
Lol.
Good morning Mr Adesiji. I've always admired and respected you from a distance.

Permission to follow you everywhere on Nairaland and learn from your expertise in economic and political issues.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Hmmm by mamaoge: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2016
So does it now mean one can withdraw more than N100,000 in a day via ATM?
Re: Hmmm by karleone(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
mamaoge:
So does it now mean one can withdraw more than N100,000 in a day via ATM?

Yes. Maximum for a day is #150,000 [don't know if it varies with banks]
Re: Hmmm by Adesiji77: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Good morning Mr Adesiji. I've always admired and respected you from a distance.

Permission to follow you everywhere on Nairaland and learn from your expertise in economic and political issues.

Thanks in advance.

Good evening amicable09. Hope you had a good day. I feel flattered at bolded ... smiley

Let us just say I am an enthusiast in finance/economic matters and eager to learn from the experts.

"Permission"? You don't need any please! I am now following you bumper to bumper cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hmmm by amicable09(f): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Adesiji77:

Good evening amicable09. Hope you had a good day. I feel flattered at bolded ... smiley

Let us just say I am an enthusiast in finance/economic matters and eager to learn from the experts.

"Permission"? You don't need any please! I am now following you bumper to bumper cheesy
Good evening Sir. Don't be flattered cos it wasn't flattery from my end. *smiles*

I've noticed you always drop a comment in threads I find interesting, some I follow without commenting, just so I can learn from industry experts. Do you work for a financial house?

Lol @bumper to bumper. Thanks for following back. I'm honored.

But, I need to apologize in advance, some days I go on chatting spree and hang out with some of my e-friends in the jobs/Vacancies chatroom and it may be a little bit disturbing. Please bear with me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lawanson Electronic Market / Cheapest Price On Solar Panels + Inverters / Unspeakable: Wicked Crowd Lynch 7-year Old To Death In Lagos By Bimbo Alao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.