Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A (1542 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Crazy Beyonce Fans Cut Their Ears' To 'honor' Singer's Stage Bleed(pics,video) / PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A by jayjaykusianj: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Octavia Rogers, 29, allegedly murdered and partially dismembered Jaikare Rahaman, eight, Jeremiah Adams, five, and two-month-old Avery Robinson.

Rogers, who was identified by her mother, killed the children before stuffing them inside a closet and a suitcase, Phoenix Police Sergeant Trent Crump said.

Police say the 29-year-old mother to the three boys stabbed herself in the neck and abdomen, claiming she was pregnant.

She is in a critical condition in hospital but is expected to survive.

The children’s grandmother, Tanella McCoy, said Rogers was a ‘good mother’ and did not appear to be having any problems with her children.

‘I don’t know what to feel right now. I don’t know where to go, I don’t know where to turn,’ Ms McCoy told The Arizona Republic.

‘My daughter knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would take her kids … because there were times she would talk to me about leaving for the summer.’
See more photos @ http://trendsleek.com/2016/06/03/photos-woman-stabs-three-sons-death-cut-corpses-stuff-suitcase/

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A by doyinisaac(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
devil na learner for where this wicked woman dey...
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A by Odkboy23(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
looks more like psychological issues probably depression or ptsd that contributed to this ...............Doctors in the house help out
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A by ngoben(f): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
She must be a depressed woman
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A by doyinisaac(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
ngoben:
She must be a depressed woman
That should not be an excuse because before u know it those people raping 2years old kid will start covering up their wickedness with the word "depression"...every murderers will start hiding behind depression and start forming depressed..
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A by agbonkamen(f): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
That should not be an excuse because before u know it those people raping 2years old kid will start covering up their wickedness with the word "depression"...every murderers will start hiding behind depression and start forming depressed..
Gbam u nailed it
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A by Yasher: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2016
the frustration of being a single mom. #say no to the baby mama epidemic
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Is that not Omotola's picture?

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Peter Okoye Rule: See The Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities / House Of Malik Magazine Founder, Miss Zenishia Abdulmalik Allures In New Photos / UltraSound Cavitation for fat reduction now re-transformed by Gamak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.