Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,259 members, 7,842,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Stay Strong - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stay Strong (375 Views)

8 Rules To Stay Fit For Life! / Important Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top / I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Strong by darocha1: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Are you living with any form of disability, suffering from any form of ailment or you have any kind of disturbing health issue.
Am glad to invite you to a group on whatsapp where similar people gather to discuss their various challenges freely and we have a doctor who offers medical advices and first-aid.
Remember CARE without UNDERSTANDING leads to inconviniency.
Interested Parties ;
whatsapp 08137539988
Re: Stay Strong by darocha1: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Dont be shy of what you cant change, you didnt ask for it, you can only share & hope for change.
Re: Stay Strong by darocha1: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2016
In the space of 7days, the nation has lost 3 important personalities. They were all battling with one form of illness or the other.
Dont cover yourself up, share your issues with people with similar pain & a doctor in the house.
There is a group on whatsapp for this sole purpose, would you rather join today
All discussions remain strictly confidential within the group & its members.
Contact me on whatsapp 08137539988

(1) (Reply)

Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your Air Conditions, Refrigerators & Washing / Commercial Weight Loss Programs: Evidence Of Benefits For Diabetic Patients / Your Health Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.