Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say (917 Views)

Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever / Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say / Muhammad Ali: The Greatest, A Lookback, Career And Tributes In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by lolaxavier(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
He may not have won the world cup yet but I believe his feats at club and country level make him such an extraordinary player. With nothing less than 50 goals in each of the past 4 or 5 seasons, i'm not sure any of the other two matched that record. He has won Champions league with an English and a Spanish club. Without being biased, he is just everything you can think of a player. I am not underrating the other two but...
For me, it is Cristiano Ronaldo, CR7.

Who is your greatest?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by Gidoka(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
They were not good
Re: Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by achinaboy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
the one in the middle, i love, the one on the right,he is just throwing legs around, the one on the left,i really need to slap him if i meet him
Re: Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by mozeyub(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
RONALDO LUIZ NAZARIOADELIMADELIMA
Re: Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by Sniper4real(m): 3:13am On Jun 04, 2016
these 3 re good in their own era o, I'll go with dinho joo. he has many ways to dribble pass his opponents
Re: Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by lolaxavier(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
CR7 all the way.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by Frankaka8(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Who among dem won 5world best @ 28Yrs?? Ronaldo is a wonderfu goalscorer and a complete athletic football (a machine). World beater! Buh if yu talk about playing football, mehn it is that midget yu call MESSI..... grin
Re: Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by lolaxavier(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Frankaka8:
Who among dem won 5world best @ 28Yrs?? Ronaldo is a wonderfu goalscorer and a complete athletic football (a machine). World beater! Buh if yu talk about playing football, mehn it is that midget yu call MESSI..... grin

Messi is not in the equation this time.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Ronaldo - Have Your Say by Frankaka8(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
lolaxavier:

Messi is not in the equation this time.
yu right, pardon me. I give it to cr7 (cos of his consistency and goalscoring feat!

(1) (Reply)

Uche Eucharia Is The 1st Ex Falcon Player To win AWCON As A Coach / Top 8 Greatest African Footballers Of All Time – These Men Are World Legends! / See What A White Man Wrote About Nigerians On Twitter Because Of Our League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.