Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) (2833 Views)

Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS / Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) / Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by GINJALAND: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
The twittersphere is on rage mode over the beheading of Bridget Patience in Kano and subsequent silence over the issue by relevant authorities.

Name of the lady beheaded in Kano is said to be Bridget Patience. Member, Deeper Life Church. Brigade Qtr, Kano. From Orodo, Mbaitoli, Imo"

Check out tweets.

http://ginjaland.com/1852/bridget-patience-uproar-on-twitter-over-beheading-of-igbo-woman-in-kano

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by GINJALAND: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Oliviaxx(f): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
God save us from these animals
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by GINJALAND: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by GINJALAND: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Final

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by coolitempa1(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
These animals deserve to be killed....a Northern Muslim Kano woman should be beheaded too.. angry...
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Yorobastard(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you know the consequences of an utterance never make them...As long as Nigeria is concerned the law in the north is different from the south...Religion even makes it worse...I guess it's one of the reasons you can hardly find Yorubas in the north but for the stubborn headed Igbos...If you loose your life in the north....well I don't know what to say
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by GINJALAND: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Flashback: Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Fingered In The Beheading Of Igbo Man In Kano In 1995

http://ginjaland.com/1851/flashback-emir-of-kano-lamido-sanusi-fingered-in-the-beheading-of-igbo-man-in-kano-in-1995
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Firefire(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
We are waiting for the Emir of Kano's reaction.

RIP sister Patience. cry

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by coolitempa1(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
GINJALAND:

Flashback: Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Fingered In The Beheading Of Igbo Man In Kano In 1995

http://ginjaland.com/1851/flashback-emir-of-kano-lamido-sanusi-fingered-in-the-beheading-of-igbo-man-in-kano-in-1995

Like king....like subjects..... angry

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Xonology: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
To think that some APC bastards on this forum are saying that its a lie shows how wicked and barbaric some animals in this zoo called Nigeria is... May the woman's soul rest in peace and may her killers never know peace for the rest of their life. angry

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
weytin ibo ppl still dey do for north after shouting biafra up and down
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Olive33: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Shym3xx: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
I've never seen a country as barbaric/savagely as naij. From people beheading people over some junk medieval book about meteorite worship and a camel jockeying prophet; to Fulani savages mauling and killing people over cows; to students in uni (uni is meant to be the safest place cos thugs don't go to uni) beheading fellow students; to ritualists killing people etc.. Are we in the 12th century or 2016? And these same clowns would leave that savagely/primeval country to other countries where folks just shoot/stab one another and start talking smack - when there are savages and zombies the flesh eaters running amok where they're from lol.

Thank God the US election is about to start - I need to leave this forum after the olympics and move to an African American website for more interesting stuffs and banter, to complement CIF. The subconscious mind shouldn't be exposed to too much savagery loool.

A lot of folks are more or less animals in human skin that belong to the zoo in naij - no decent human being should be co-existing with these people lol.

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by andyanders: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
mixing religion with stup---idity. Those Northerners with barbaric attitude are just undeveloped apes. I blame those who go to the North to dwell with them.If their god cannot fight for them, then I wonder that kind of god. That their god that demands blood is not real.
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by oboy3(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigeria has dropped from being a Zoo to a Jungle
jaga jaga country,Dwarf of africa
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by porrigeyam(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't support this but I also have to say this

If it was to happen in Lagos now we won't hear word again and by the way igbo chest beat someone will taught Kano will be on fire now. ... COWARDS. ....keyboard warriors. ...internet gangsters.
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Favolly(f): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
She was murdered in broad daylight? In a market place?? TF!!
This country is a freaking jungle!!

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by matrix199(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
coolitempa1:
These animals deserve to be killed....a Northern Muslim Kano woman should be beheaded too.. angry...

Two wrongs don't make what....?
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Yorobastard(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Olive33:
yoruba-bastard
What is iti again ni....abi you like my name
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by computerboy: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2016
This illiterate tribe is the particular reason Nigeria is backwards. God why did you create me in this country?
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Alexandro15: 12:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Religion of piss at it again
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Lucasbible: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Do we have a President ?
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by MrDude: 1:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Fear islamaBAD MohamMAD. Bad + MAD = Carnage, Deaths, Rapes, Suicide bombing, beheadings, honour killings, pedophiles - Religion of Piss.
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 04, 2016
Crying cry cry cry.

The people behind the Amalgamation of this carnage will never go unpunished.

Their Children will remain Useless till the end of time.

Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by GINJALAND: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2016
hmm
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by OMAR12: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2016
yet the igbos are being abused for wanting to leave this lawless nation. no matter how evil something is killing someone is a last resort to an Igbo man for they cherish life And freedom.
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by 400billionman: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Yorobastard:
If you know the consequences of an utterance never make them...As long as Nigeria is concerned the law in the north is different from the south...Religion even makes it worse...I guess it's one of the reasons you can hardly find Yorubas in the north but for the stubborn headed Igbos...If you loose your life in the north....well I don't know what to say

You have not been to the north, lets say Abuja if you claimed yorubas are not in the north.
Re: Bridget Patience: Uproar On Twitter Over Beheading Of Igbo Woman In Kano (pics) by mamabature: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
I called my sister in Kano and told me dt the woman always complained dt the do ablution infront of her shop anytime they want to pray, which made her shop to be flooded. She did not talk against Mohammed, .

Man Shot 4 Times By Policeman For Overtaking A Company’s Car, This Happened Next / Mob Behead Man For Leaving Islam And Bringing Others To Christ / Bankole's Brother In Court Over Visa Scam