Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Usaid/aim Project Job Advert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Usaid/aim Project Job Advert (2367 Views)

Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 / Urgent Vacancy - Temporary Project Job (information Analyst) / Vacancy - Temporary Project Job (information Analyst) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by saintsola(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2006
Dear All,

First I wish to take this opportunity to introduce myself and say hello. I am the new COP for the USAID/AIM Project based in Abuja .

Second, to let you know of the job positions we are currently seeking to fill. I would appreciate it if you would let us know if you have any suitable candidates for some of the positions.

Warm regards,

Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by chios: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2006
Saintsola, please allow God to use you to bless me. I am suitable for the post of programme coordinator Please. I worked with an NGO that have almost the same focus as the one stated. Recently i am no more there because of none payment of salaries. Please I will be grateful and not only that God will reward you abundantly for being your brother's helper. I have sent my CV and the Cover note as stated. My phone number is 08032098382. i will call you later. Tanx.
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by ozyoma(f): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2006
I just saw wat u posted, how can one apply to u. a new nairalander.pls reply
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by charlyP1: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2006
Hi, Saintsola.I strongly believ I'm ideal 2 worl in an organization as yours.I'm a qualified Peer Education Trainer.But could u pls. tell me what positions are open?Thanks.
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by babycool(f): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2006
hi saintsola,

Though i studied Food Tech, my job experiences are based mostly on Public Admin and P.R.O and i reside in Abuja, pls keep me posted on glasiko2005@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by babycool(f): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2006
hi saintsola

I have apllied for program cordinator, pls see what you can do for me.

Thanks
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by Jenik(f): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2006
Please I have applied several times to USAID for the post of a Secretary. Can you in any help me. I have HND Upper credit in Secretarial Studies with more than four years experience in a big organisation. May God bless you.
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by stmichaels(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2006
what a coincidence saintsola. this is saintmichaels. I just applied i.e just sent my CV to the e mail the name is Aluko Abiodun Isola. See what u can do
Cheers.
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by charlyP1: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2006
Hi sainsola.I browse wit my phone & dnt hav sum details.Cld u pls tel me d positions open & d email add 2 send my applctns 2.Im a library & info science graduate wit a unicef P.E.T. certificate.Thanks
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by vivianng(f): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2006
Hi Saint,Please, my name is Onyeke Vivian am a graduate of Political Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka,am qualified for the job and recide in Abuja.Please how do I apply,my e mail is ngqueensley@yahoo.com.PLease am waiting for your reply thanks and God bless you.Enclosed herein is my resume.

Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by JAPSONIC: 1:38am On Dec 07, 2006
Hi saint,
I wouldn't mind the job.I am a trained peer educator with certificate to prove.However,You can reach me on 08028405401 or jpjoy@yahoo.com.CHEERS
Re: Usaid/aim Project Job Advert by JAPSONIC: 2:19am On Dec 07, 2006
I don't understand what is happening in this God gifted Nation of ours.There is no diffrent between a graduate and some one who does not go to school.In some instances,those who learn trade are better of.What is even distubing me, is the high level of discrimination between University and Polytechnic G.graduates.After spending 5years at the Polytechnic,on coming to the labour market,one is being frustrated by this job givers.Who will help us,if not God.I sometimes wounder what our lawmakers are doing.However,a change of attitude from this trend will go a long way to better this country.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank (act Fast) / Vacancy For Logistics Assistant @ Logistiq Xpeditors Ltd. / Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.