Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Boxing Legend,muhammad Ali Placed On Life Support - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boxing Legend,muhammad Ali Placed On Life Support (364 Views)

The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Legend,muhammad Ali Placed On Life Support by newsalertNG(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali has been placed on life support as his medical condition continues to worsen, while his family is now rushing to be by his bedside.

The legendary boxer, 74, has been hospitalized at an undisclosed facility since Thursday when he was discovered at his home 'barely breathing' according to Radar Online. He has since been dealing with respiratory problems which are further complicated by his Parkinson's disease.

'Doctors are telling the family that it likely won’t be long until he passes away,' said one insider.Another insider reported that his vitals 'are terrible,' adding; 'He needs every bit of fight he’s got left to survive.'His third wife Veronica Porche also said in an interview on Friday that her two daughters with Ali, Laila and Hana, were on their way to see their father.

'My daughters have both flown there and I will be hearing from them when they arrive at the hospital,' Porche told Radar Online.'I can’t comment more than that but I will say it is not so great, I’ll just say that much. He’s a real hero. It’s a sad situation.'Ali's second wife, Khalilah, also said that one of her daughters was rushing off to see the boxer in the hospital.

http://www.newsalert.com.ng/2016/06/boxing-legendmuhammad-ali-placed-on.html

Re: Boxing Legend,muhammad Ali Placed On Life Support by Flexherbal(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
We wish you a quick recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Fan Ban For Throwing A Chair / BREAKING: Messi Sentenced To 21 Months In Jail !! / For Arsenal Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.