Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere (1949 Views)

Business Reporter Needed / Cashier , Sales Executive , Customer Care , Reporter Needed / Writers Needed - Work From Home!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you like a reporting career, here is an opportunity with a news tech startup - http://thenewsghost.com.ng/career/
-

1 Like

Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by Missmossy(f): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
What's the work basis like,is it a daily or weekly thing??
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 4:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Missmossy:
What's the work basis like,is it a daily or weekly thing??
-
Daily. Requires firsthand, direct report on what is happening near you.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by fabem(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016
TheNewsghost:
If you like a reporting career, here is an opportunity with a news tech startup - www.thenewsghost.com.ng/work-with-the-newsghost
-

I am interested! After sending application, what next? I dream of this job called Broadcasting.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2016
fabem:

I am interested! After sending application, what next? I dream of this job called Broadcasting.
-
Pass interview and prove yourself on-the-job.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by fabem(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2016
TheNewsghost:

-
Pass interview and prove yourself on-the-job.

When will the interview be conducted because i base in ibadan and also i want to report from there?
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
fabem:

When will the interview be conducted because i base in ibadan and also i want to report from there?
-
Interview schedule would be sent in email. We interview online, there would be no need to travel for a physical interview.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by Missmossy(f): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
TheNewsghost:

-
Daily. Requires firsthand, direct report on what is happening near you.
Thanks,i understand better now. Let me do some research,would be back with more questions.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by fabem(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
TheNewsghost:

-
Interview schedule would be sent in email. We interview online, there would be no need to travel for a physical interview.
Ok. Have sent my application to the email. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
fabem:

Ok. Have sent my application to the email. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You.
-
Alright. Watch out, we would get in touch soon.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by fabem(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2016
TheNewsghost:
- Alright. Watch out, we would get in touch soon.
I will be expecting.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by pweedieolamide: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
I stay in Ogun(ijebu igbo) precisely, can I apply
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
pweedieolamide:
I stay in Ogun(ijebu igbo) precisely, can I apply
-
Yes. It is work-from-anywhere.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by pweedieolamide: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
OK,av sent my application
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by olafruitful(f): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2016
I am interested pls. But an OND holder in Accouting can I apply
From Ijebu ode to be precise
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
olafruitful:
I am interested pls. But an OND holder in Accouting can I apply
From Ijebu ode to be precise

Yes. You can. Please, see our Career page for new information on how to apply.

Click http://thenewsghost.com.ng/career/ to see.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by Glaxx(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol. Can't stop laughing. #clearsthroat#
If you don't mind being paid 1,500 recharge card per month you can apply. Lol. You'll even argue and document the record all your reports for the month to justify the recharge card. # starts laughing again... Clearsthroat# Been there done that . .. And nearly ran mad. Thenewsghost indeed
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Glaxx:
Lol. Can't stop laughing. #clearsthroat#
If you don't mind being paid 1,500 recharge card per month you can apply. Lol. You'll even argue and document the record all your reports for the month to justify the recharge card. # starts laughing again... Clearsthroat# Been there done that . .. And nearly ran mad. Thenewsghost indeed

You are obviously insane. You cannot differentiate 'work expense' from 'work pay'. We are a startup in the early stage and we cannot pay the kind of huge salary you might have wished for. Even if we paid the huge salary, with the poor quality of your writing and reasoning skill, you would not have been considered for such pay.

You are probably one of those that took the internet data we provided and abandoned our job.

You would do better minding your business and spending your time on your work than cooking up stories to defame our business.

For your information, the brand name is 'The Newsghost', not 'Thenewsghost'.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by IamQuins: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewsghost:

You are obviously insane. You cannot differentiate 'work expense' from 'work pay'. We are a startup in the early stage and we cannot pay the kind of huge salary you might have wished for. Even if we paid the huge salary, with the poor quality of your writing and reasoning skill, you would not have been considered for such pay.

You are probably one of those that took the internet data we provided and abandoned our job.

You would do better minding your business and spending your time on your work than cooking up stories to defame our business.

Guy kip quiet jare, vomiting all dese trash jst made u more fake.

Ur a startup and ur jst sayin it nw, ow fcking pathetic.
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewsghost:

The NewsGhost? Seriously?
Oy... (leans in) what's wrong with ya ay?
Re: Reporter Needed | Work-from-anywhere by TheNewsghost: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
IamQuins:

Guy kip quiet jare, vomiting all dese trash jst made u more fake.

Ur a startup and ur jst sayin it nw, ow fcking pathetic.

Maybe you cannot read well or you did not go through the main post before you started your jibberish.

The main post already said we are a startup.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2016 for November / Daily Trust Newspaper Internship Aptitude Test / Rivers State 10,000 Teachers Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.