Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Grand Finale Of Jumia Mobile Week Reloaded 2016. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Grand Finale Of Jumia Mobile Week Reloaded 2016. (605 Views)

Grand Finale Of Jumia Mobile Week Reloaded 2016. / JUMIA MOBILE WEEK RELOADED 2016 is Now LIVE / Jumia Mobile Week Reloaded 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grand Finale Of Jumia Mobile Week Reloaded 2016. by clems93(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2016
The Jumia Mobile Week Reloaded 2016 that started on the 31st o May,2016, has been a great season for smartphone lovers to get their desired phones at discounted prices.

The greater fun and peak of the mobile week was the various flash sales; where selected smartphones were given at incredible prices and was showcased everyday by noon. It was indeed a taste of 'fastest fingers and web users'.

Today , the 4th of June,will mark the end of the 2016 Jumia Mobile Week. It is therefore an opportunity for those who are heard to benefit from the discounted offers to do so.

The "Jumia Mobile Week Grand Finale" will also mark the final day for the available smartphones to be given at the discounted prices offered. After today, all phones shall be sold at their official prices. So the question now is, why wait when you can get it now and even easier.

To get a feel of the various phones available, go here https://www./smartphones/?source=NG_w22_FLR1_SpecialCampaign_MobileWeek_Smartphones

To help you place the orders for these smartphones, contact Mr Clement , a jumia sales agent; on 07068638905

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Phone Number Back? / How To Play The Hidden Football Game On Facebook Messenger / Where Can I Get Infinix Hot S In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.