Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone (427 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone by googlelee(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Well, am actually indecisive about the tecno winpad 10 and the Lenovo yoga 2 "10 or Lenovo yoga 2 "8...don't know which to buy
greenhulk:

Pls tell me u are joking. How can u compare a beast like the lenovo yoga to a toy like tecno winpad? Moreover lenovo yoga has different models so which one are u comparing?
If it is lenovo yoga 2 then tecno winpad is no competition. Yoga 2 comes with pentium processor with 4gb of ram vs intel atom z3735F and 2gb of ram of the winpad.. No competition here. Also the yoga 2 has better build quality, better display and better keyboard than the winpad.
And don't even let me start with the lenovo yoga 900 series because that one will crush the winpad. Lenovo yoga 900 series has Intel core i7 and 16gb of ram. If I hear u call tecno winpad eh.
And why does ur topic say 'phone'? Neither of the devices are phones.
Lenovo yoga 2 and tecno winpad 10. which one is better
Re: Phone by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 04, 2016
googlelee:
Lenovo yoga series and tecno winpad 10. which one is better

Pls tell me u are joking. How can u compare a beast like the lenovo yoga to a toy like tecno winpad? Moreover lenovo yoga has different models so which one are u comparing?

If it is lenovo yoga 2 then tecno winpad is no competition. Yoga 2 comes with pentium processor with 4gb of ram vs intel atom z3735F and 2gb of ram of the winpad.. No competition here. Also the yoga 2 has better build quality, better display and better keyboard than the winpad.

And don't even let me start with the lenovo yoga 900 series because that one will crush the winpad. Lenovo yoga 900 series has Intel core i7 and 16gb of ram. If I hear u call tecno winpad eh.

And why does ur topic say 'phone'? Neither of the devices are phones.
Re: Phone by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2016
googlelee:
Well, am actually indecisive about the tecno winpad 10 and the Lenovo yoga 2 "10 or Lenovo yoga 2 "8...don't know which to buyLenovo yoga 2 and tecno winpad 10. which one is better

Oh those Lenovo u are comparing are running on Android. I thought u were talking about the ones running windows since the Tecno winpad is running windows 10. It all comes down to what u will be using it for the most If it is mostly for work and typing, better get the wnpad, if it is for watching medai , music, apps like Fb, IG, whatsapp, etc the the lenovo is the way to go. The lenovo got better build quality too.

But if u want better windows experience then check out Lenovo Yoga that runs on Windows 10, blows the tecno winpad out of the air.

(1) (Reply)

Andriod:not Responding App Solution / NIGERIA GOVERNMENT RESOLVE FINE WITH MTN NIGERIA / How To Solve The Problem Of Low Browsing Speed On A 2g Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.