Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Android Needs These 3 Windows 10 Mobile Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Needs These 3 Windows 10 Mobile Features (633 Views)

Throwback To Old Mobile Features / Android 3 Windows 0 As Microsoft Sets To End Production Of Window Phones / How To Run Android Apps On Windows 10 Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Needs These 3 Windows 10 Mobile Features by Sphilip1(m): 5:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Source: http://www.techkibay.com

Although i love the the way android devices are built, but i believe there are still things missing.These things are found in Windows phones, and if added to the features of android, android will be the best phone to have.

1. The Home Screen on Windows 10 Mobile

This design is just awesome, among all designs on the windows phone, the home screen design is the best.

Windwos phone allows you to scroll only up and down on the home screen but on android phones, you can't do that unless you have a launcher that does that.

It is easy for people who have only 30 apps installed on their android phones to continue swiping left and right but for app lovers that install over 100 apps, the swipe left and right just to find a app will be frustrating.

Read NO. 2 and 3.... the best part of windows phones >>>> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/06/android-needs-3-windows-10-mobile-features.html

1 Like

Re: Android Needs These 3 Windows 10 Mobile Features by jheed: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think u can download Windows 10 launcher on ur Android

(1) (Reply)

New Google Playstore Update To Display Application Sizes / What Model Of Power-bank Is The Best? / Homtom HT17 Brand New For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.