Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Recommend Foods For A Person Just Recovering With A Tender Intestine - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recommend Foods For A Person Just Recovering With A Tender Intestine (617 Views)

7 Healthy Foods For A Growing Baby / Pls I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Cook Concortion Rice / 5 Super Fertility-Foods For Boosting Male & Female Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Foods For A Person Just Recovering With A Tender Intestine by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 04, 2016
for someone just recovering from an illness and whose stomach is still tender between fried rice and chips with ketchup which is preferable.
note: subject has started taking some soft solids but wants to know between the two which is a better option.
Re: Recommend Foods For A Person Just Recovering With A Tender Intestine by Ginaz(f): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2016
sorry o, may Jehovah grant you good health. pap should be OK for the mean time. I think beans is soft in the stomach, and oat meal. I hope this helps. don't eat solid food for now as your wounds have not healed properly. liquid food should be what you should be eating till your next checkup.
Re: Recommend Foods For A Person Just Recovering With A Tender Intestine by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:
sorry o, may Jehovah grant you good health. pap should be OK for the mean time. I think beans is soft in the stomach, and oat meal. I hope this helps. don't eat solid food for now as your wounds have not healed properly. liquid food should be what you should be eating till your next checkup.

thanks but the doctors say i can eat anything during my last check up just that am trying to be careful. but i crave chips and ketchup. i have been eating white rice and vegs. i just want to take food that will make it easy to digest and poo.
Re: Recommend Foods For A Person Just Recovering With A Tender Intestine by Ginaz(f): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2016
sexybaby22:

thanks but the doctors say i can eat anything during my last check up just that am trying to be careful. but i crave chips and ketchup. i have been eating white rice and vegs. i just want to take food that will make it easy to digest and poo.

OK you can eat chips but I don't know about the ketchup, but if that's what you wanna eat do. but remember to take lots of water afterward followed by fruits for easy digestion and for trouble free pooing cheesy.

whatever solids food you will be taking, take in moderation. and pls, don't forget water, it is your power bank. get well soon honey.
Re: Recommend Foods For A Person Just Recovering With A Tender Intestine by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Ginaz:

OK you can eat chips but I don't know about the ketchup, but if that's what you wanna eat do. but remember to take lots of water afterward followed by fruits for easy digestion and for trouble free pooing cheesy.

whatever solids food you will be taking, take in moderation. and pls, don't forget water, it is your power bank. get well soon honey.

thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

I'm seeing things / Court Orders NAFDAC To Compel NBC To Put A Disclaimer On Their Products / Marugbo Soul And Pupuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.