Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) (42322 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her N3.6M Watch gift From An Unknown Lover(photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Actress Funke Akindele Currently Getting Married With Rapper Lover? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by misscall247: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
mumu ...
Bleep na Bleep not mindin d holes involve
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gosh... this one haff fall hand o.
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by duality(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Christian giving out free sex.
You cannot serve two masters.
No wonder she's scared of singing gospel music.

1 Like

Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by wilsonlexis: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=linklimp post=46271816][/quote]
Scam......oooopls don't fall victim
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by misscall247: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
jejemanito:
She Has A Point
stop decivin urselvs Zap. na fu.c.k........weda u do m wit ur enemy or friend
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by SUMCIOUZ(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
"It is better to have sex and not be in a relationship than to be in a relationship where you have sex and you end up being heartbroken" I lOve this
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by Emmaoga: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
when she said she only had sex 2 two times in two years.
I laughed coz she is trying to be diplomatic here.
well, all am saying is that the two times she said means 22 times.

2 Likes

Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by armadeo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Click like of you don't give a Bleep who she is or care she had sex twice in 2 yrs.

I only have one question..

Who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
You don't do Indecent dressing.. Ok, but you fancy a stupid photoshoot like this?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by sincerlyyo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
What if you have a lover as a friend? God shall provide you.
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
End time people in an end time world
God's commandments has been placed on the bench and the World and it's lustful desires are on the increase.
But as for me my judgement is with the God of my Life.
And i command you all evil doers to depart from me for i will keep the commandments of my God
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by brajy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
what d Bleep is this one saying?
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by keniolawumi56(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
400billionman:
Dem no ask am how much she dey charge cheesy
Guy u get sense I swear. Childhood friend ke.
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by ticker(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Destined2win:
Shoro niyen?
wots shoro niyen?
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by mysteryman2014: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Lolz oniranu olobo 1naira... Continue distributing it till the warehouse destroy

True talk. Is she not guilty of what she is accusing her former love of. The friend might ve a gf and she is there playing the sidechick.

1 Like

Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by tobillion: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oyamilenu o
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
mysteryman2014:

True talk. Is she not guilty of what she is accusing her former love of. The friend might ve a gf and she is there playing the sidechick.
I tire o
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by thugthang(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wonder o
Subtlelad:
She's just confusing herself, she doesnt want to be tagged a gospel musician and she's still sings in a godly way in afro hip-hop style, and you like cynthia.

My friend........... Go and sleep
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by Dharnchuks(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmm... And I have some female childhood friends oh... I berra call one up... Luck my smile on me. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by ibarapa(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Already u are a member, is just a wasting of time to be telling u that u will end up in hell fire, o sure fun e ju grin
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by OkunrinMeta: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
""I can't dress indecently cause am a church girl but having ssssssessseesesseeeszezzzssz with someone am not dating is fine! ""
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by Zeek21(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
This one funny o
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by laidian(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Destined2win:
Shoro niyen?
Oya mi lenu o
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by mysteryman2014: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
I tire o

Buh u fine o. Cool dp
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by Richydos(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
If I hear.... Lolzzzz she said she can't do indecent dressing, showing of cleavage n d likes..... Is her pic in any way different from indecency??..... Not to forget she prefers sleeping with friends " guess she meant no string attached"......
Ama just wanna be her friend lolzzzz..... U never know wt i stand to benefit
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by Starlet50(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Destined2win pos t=46257254:
Shoro niyen?
O ya mi lenu oo Besides,Can someone tell me what she's covering wit her hands......Iranu
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
I would like to be your friend
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by KELECHUKWU89: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Olosho if u marry better hv sex wit ur friend dan ur husband... Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by BossDanniee(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
That her childhood friend don taste him share
Re: Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) by adedayoadedeji(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Lolz oniranu olobo 1naira... Continue distributing it till the warehouse destroy

lolzzz. o ti ya sare bu to yen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Nicknames Himself "Your Mechanic Crush' / Yemi Alade Rocks Alex Ekubo: Photos / Oritsefemi Begs Shina Peller For Forgiveness (SCREENSHOTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.