Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Do You Still Tweak Your Phone For Browsing Cheats In This Cheap Data Era? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Tweak Your Phone For Browsing Cheats In This Cheap Data Era? (3578 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Its Time To Stop Using Mtn For Browsing.. / How To Get Airtel Free 1GB For Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Tweak Your Phone For Browsing Cheats In This Cheap Data Era? by rafti4(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Jeffy1206:
registered today... Guy you're not genuine angry guys beware of such new guys on nl. My 1cent wink
any proof?
Re: Do You Still Tweak Your Phone For Browsing Cheats In This Cheap Data Era? by rafti4(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:
Please teach me how to tweak , cause I'm tired of these networks stealing from me especially MTN!
you must be on telegram then add me up
Re: Do You Still Tweak Your Phone For Browsing Cheats In This Cheap Data Era? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2016
rafti4:
any proof?
you have been spamming the whole threads with this hope you don't request for money
Re: Do You Still Tweak Your Phone For Browsing Cheats In This Cheap Data Era? by bongolistik(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Stevengold:
to tell u the truth, I've tweaked and downloaded almost 300gb worth of films of which calculated amounted to just 2k in all, yet I felt cheated. So 2.5k for 10gb is nothing o. Tweaking is the real deal.
What is the size of your phone memory or hard disk that you have downloaded 300gb?
Re: Do You Still Tweak Your Phone For Browsing Cheats In This Cheap Data Era? by Stevengold(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
bongolistik:
What is the size of your phone memory or hard disk that you have downloaded 300gb?

1TB Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umidi A3 Pro Unboxing And Review - Iphone XS Clone On A Budget + Price (photos) / Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? / Pls How Can I Change The IMEI Number Of My Huawai Modem Want To Use Glo Bis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.