Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

closed - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / closed (1322 Views)

Lyrics Sales . Interested Artistes Can Buy Great Lyrics At Low Price. / Promo!!! 3 Songs To Be Added To Alaba Mixtapes For Free / Dear Artistes,send In Your Songs To Get Featured On Our Mixtapes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by Rickcutie(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2016
closed
Re: closed by falconey(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Rickcutie:
I have written some good songs but due to
the nature of my job, i don't have the time to
go into full time music, at least for the time
being, so i wish to sell some of the songs i've
written to interested artistes. If you have
any idea on how and where one can sell his written songs, you can pm me. Thanks.

airforce1 is your man.
Re: closed by Rickcutie(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
falconey:

airforce1 is your man.
ok thanks. Airforce1 ur attention is needed.
Re: closed by RobinHez(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Same old same old....
Re: closed by Vikzz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
What type of music do you write
Re: closed by lifenajeje(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Vikzz:

Pop...Electronic dance music...r&b..Nigerian dance hall . langba and rap.
Re: closed by Gloriouspa(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Vikzz:

Do you have any link where I can sell my written songs? I write r & b and gospel. Thanks.
Re: closed by Johnnygently: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Pls I have well written hit songs..(inspirational, jingles-mtn,Glo,etisalat and Airtel and also Gospel) don't have money to go to the studio..I need like 200k for a good android phone and an electro acoustic guitar.. Please who will buy songs o?..I also do versions of songs..in Spanish, Portuguese, Zulu, Italian, German, Indian, Swahili, Chinese, Japanese,French,Igbo,Yoruba, Hausa,Erik,urobo and itsekiri..I do soundtracks and theme songs too..check out my videos on Instagram (usermesenghur)that's my username on IG

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Siree Di Rakaan Lyrics - Happy Jassar | Sire Di Rakan / Buy music beats online! / How To Record A Talking Drum With Close-miking Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.