Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop (1603 Views)

Lenovo, Macbook, Hp, Dell, Iphones, Androids, Oneplus And Lots More... / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) / I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by Eferay: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2016
BlueStacks is a program that emulates Android on your Windows or Mac computer.

It runs mobile apps and games on bigger screens

This allows you to install and run some of the million+ apps present on Google Play, from Angry Birds to WhatsApp to Viber to Skype to BBM and other interesting apps. BlueStacks works in Windows and Mac operating systems.

If you would like me to drop the link to download for you just say so, ok?
Re: Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by lanre316: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Bluestacks consumes computer RAM like kilode. Besides it's no longer required as Chrome browser Web Store will soon feature Google Play Android apps and you will be able to run Android apps on Chromebooks and Chrome browsers.
Re: Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by Eferay: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Blue Stacks is still required if you say Chrome browser Web Store will soon feature Google Play Android apps and it hasn't yet.

SO if it takes two (2) years for Chrome browser Web Store to get Android apps set is someone going to be waiting two (2) years for them when there is an alternative.

I don't think so.

It is wise for one to make use of Blue Stacks in the mean time.
Re: Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by BusinessHub1: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Baba abeg drop the link already, thanks.
Re: Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by Eferay: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by Princewell2012(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eferay:
BlueStacks is a program that emulates Android on your Windows or Mac computer.

It runs mobile apps and games on bigger screens

This allows you to install and run some of the million+ apps present on Google Play, from Angry Birds to WhatsApp to Viber to Skype to BBM and other interesting apps. BlueStacks works in Windows and Mac operating systems.

If you would like me to drop the link to download for you just say so, ok?

ok i need it sir.

Hmmmmm, pls will i be able to download this link with my android phone? May be because of the version am unable to download anything with my pc. Thank you.
Re: Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hi sweetheart, thanks for your supports and votes so far for refiner and I plead you continue with it or even improve on it. I appreciate from my heart.

I sent you an invite on bbm since yesterday but you still haven't accepted it till this very moment, please do.

Goodpm! @rosalieene
Re: Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by rosalieene(f): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hi sweetheart, thanks for your supports and votes so far for refiner and I plead you continue with it or even improve on it. I appreciate from my heart.

I sent you an invite on bbm since yesterday but you still haven't accepted it till this very moment, please do.

Goodpm! @rosalieene
what's your Bbm name? I just added few requests now. check and get back to me
Re: Bluestack App Player Enables You To Access Lots Of Andriod Apps On Your Laptop by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
rosalieene:

what's your Bbm name? I just added few requests now. check and get back to me

Emperor Tech Ltd

*modify*
its among those you accepted, I just sent you a message.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop For Sale, 4gb Ram, 320hdd, Still New / Clean Direct Uk Used Toshiba @33k / Hp Pavilion15 ITB 8gb 2gb Nvidia Dedicated @230k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.