Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) (2270 Views)

Post has been deleted. / Sold.... Volkswagen T4 Multivan 1.9 diesel engine for sale in lagos / Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Import your electric cars from china
Factory direct ,Save fuel
Save diesel
Enjoy your selves
Stroll down for pictures
Whatssapp 08150245547

More models coming every day, keep following , you must see your choice
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by greatnaija01: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Import your electric cars from china
Save fuel
Save diesel
Enjoy your selves

Whatssapp 08150245547

I can't be doing a car deal on whatsapp. Give us the site so we can verify then we can whatsapp you to help us import.

2 Likes

Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sorry is no site , my business partners gave me the contact, the pictures cannot be upload here as I have tried , that is why I drop my whatssapp

Direct from factory

greatnaija01:

I can't be doing a car deal on whatsapp. Give us the site so we can verify then we can whatsapp you to help us import.
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
..direct factory

Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by greatnaija01: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Sorry is no site , my business partners gave me the contact, the pictures cannot be upload here as I have tried , that is why I drop my whatssapp

Direct from factory

Ok. Let me contact you for myself. I know lots of people that need cars now but they are students and normal workers o
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
The one that uploaded is 6 passengers , Electric powered, is factory direct ,

We have 4 passengers
2 passengers and more
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Save energy, save stress for fuel stations

Affordable, Good quality and cheap

10 days to port of discharge
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ok thanks
greatnaija01:

Ok. Let me contact you for myself. I know lots of people that need cars now but they are students and normal workers o
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2016

Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Make your choice kiss
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by erasergozy: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
how much is the green one what's the specifications.
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by diportivo: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oga gazzuzz, food don land o

I wan order this motor

Hope say u go fit dey fix am incase of yawa

No mind say e resemble 1935 motor

Na ur job to fix it
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
More models to come , cool
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sound proof kiss
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
cool keep following , dont be tired until you see your choice

Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by msochi: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
price
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Which one ?
msochi:
price
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
2200$
erasergozy:
how much is the green one
what's the specifications.
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2016

Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by lammygloooooooo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
I love China technology,
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yes china is beginning to be creative, the have electric cable brt , also once have world fastest train
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
You must like one grin, unless na money be your problem ,

Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bros no vex oh, but na inside Nyanya traffic you wan make we dey cruise this 1845 motor?? Wahala dey oh....how person go dey charge am sef, the tin charger dey enter socket? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well if you need more details you let know, 30miles per hour , check the speed and a charge is enough for the whole day,abi you wan use it as danfo ?
AsmauDanjuma:
Bros no vex oh, but na inside Nyanya traffic you wan make we dey cruise this 1845 motor?? Wahala dey oh....how person go dey charge am sef, the tin charger dey enter socket? lipsrsealed
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Well if you need more details you let know, 30miles per hour , check the speed and a charge is enough for the whole day,abi you wan use it as danfo ?
Looool. Ok A+ for the danfo jab, that was classic. One can only ask for 'more' info after being given the basic info. I'm sure you'll agree with me that determining how to keep the car running is vital. So I'll ask once again, how do we charge the car? Do we have to install a special kind of AC outlet, will it charge with the normal PHCN approved voltage?? These are the info you should've given, not ordering us to pick our choice and declaring that anyone that disobeys can't afford to buy one grin

Modified: Considering the epileptic power supply prevalent in Nigeria, one may end up driving this car twice a year, unless dem dey use gen charge am cheesy
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Am sorry for the formal statement
After charging ones, you can use it for 130 miles
Average of 30 miles per hour,is very simple to charge , the car comes with everything that involves charging so you don't need any other thing. You can charge it with phcn and big generator or Lester (like mekano type)
AsmauDanjuma:
Looool. Ok A+ for the danfo jab, that was classic. One can only ask for 'more' info after being given the basic info. I'm sure you'll agree with me that determining how to keep the car running is vital. So I'll ask once again, how do we charge the car? Do we have to install a special kind of AC outlet, will it charge with the normal PHCN approved voltage?? These are the info you should've given, not ordering us to pick our choice and declaring that anyone that disobeys can't afford to buy one grin

Modified: Considering the epileptic power supply prevalent in Nigeria, one may end up driving this car twice a year, unless dem dey use gen charge am cheesy
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Engrr(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
2200$

Are you sure that green one is not TOY for kids angry angry
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
No , there have 6500$ cars to 2000, non is for children
Engrr:

Are you sure that green one is not TOY for kids angry angry
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by vondi: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
cool keep following , dont be tired until you see your choice
how much is the white one?
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
6200$
vondi:

how much is the white one?
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2016
New models coming today , cool
Good news battery life can be upgraded to atleast 6 hours journey , by 30 miles per hour
Re: Import Your Electric Car From China(factory direct) by emmaliver(m): 2:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Good technology. What we need in Nigeria in this time of fuel scarcity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold, sold sold!!!!!!! Registered 2010/ 2011 Nissan Altima / Super Toks Toyota Camry XLE For Sale / Medical Dr's Love Toyota Camry's And Corrolla's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.