Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

High Quality 1st Grade UK Childrens Shoes And Women Handbags - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High Quality 1st Grade UK Childrens Shoes And Women Handbags (1070 Views)

Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales / Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags / NEW ARRIVALS!!! 1st Grade High Quality UK Bales For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Quality 1st Grade UK Childrens Shoes And Women Handbags by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
high quality 1st Grade UK childrens shoes and women handbags bales AVAILABLE... contact number in SIGNATURE
Re: High Quality 1st Grade UK Childrens Shoes And Women Handbags by 5tss(f): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
pastorChuksss:
high quality 1st Grade UK childrens shoes and women handbags bales AVAILABLE... contact number in SIGNATURE
SCAMMER.U are just everywhere online using different monikers and numbers to dupe people and never give up.Mr chinedu,nixon akihome etc.why now?Stop it,its not good.duping people of their hard earned money and feel good about it.Dont u av conscience at all?Ur problem is that u are too lazy.u dont want to work and wants to make money.i just hope u have not graduated to an armed robber carrying guns at night and rob people inside their homes and streets?u don turn to pastorchuks again?FEAR GOD o and change ur ways before its too late becos its going to tell on u sooner or later.
Nairalanders,pls dont pay into this guys acct o.u money don go be that.which means u don enter one chance.what pains me most is that he's just using his so called fake bale adverts and names to spoil other people that are into the biz.i mean the geneiu ones.STUPID BOY
Re: High Quality 1st Grade UK Childrens Shoes And Women Handbags by 5tss(f): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
stupid boy.he has deactivated his acct again.i just pitied people that wuld have paid into his acct.

(1) (Reply)

Gather Round Make Up Lovers!!!!! / Face Of Iworld 2018 / I’m Looking For Where To Get Baroque Material In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.