Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!! (1440 Views)

How Is Electricity In Your Area? / Enjoy 24 Hours Light With This Solar Inverterand Solar Panel / Light Pass Light. Enjoy 24/7 Electricity . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!! by meraki(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Affordable, easy-to-access, reliable, 24/7 solar electricity for your home and business....

I bought and installed mine yesterday and for the first time ever, i don't have to worry about when next i am getting electricity from our dear "PHCN" or allow them organize my schedule.

Easy to Install, Simple to Use

Payment via MTN mobile airtime

Minimal maintenance

Own your system in 5 years

Enjoy;

No noise!
No fume!
Bright lighting for your house and business.
Keeping your cellphones charged and run any 12V DC compatible* appliances or devices.
Stay in touch with Family & Friends and the rest of world.
The freedom to do whatever you want, when you want to do it!

Source: https:///kWyBEpvoVs

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!! by greatnaija01: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
meraki:
Affordable, easy-to-access, reliable, 24/7 solar electricity for your home and business....

I bought and installed mine yesterday and for the first time ever, i don't have to worry about when next i am getting electricity from our dear "PHCN" or allow them organize my schedule.

Minimal maintenance

Enjoy;

No noise!
No fume!
Keeping your cellphones charged and run any 12V DC compatible* appliances or devices.

It's a big scam. I can buy the set up o for less than 40k from online shops even here in naija. This is very typical of mtn. Scammers for ignorant minds
Re: How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!! by pendusky(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
meraki:

Minimal maintenance

Enjoy;

No noise!
No fume!

source not opening I want to buy into this idea
Re: How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!! by Perfecttouch(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
meraki:

Minimal maintenance

Enjoy;

No noise!
No fume!

if you happens to be a marketer working for mtn,then am not surprised!but if you work for me,immediately I see this,am sacking u. No marketing strategy,not explanatory,what and what can it power? How much? Is it 100naira or a hundred thousand?u said for five years, how to do u pay?these are the things u should have expantiated on
Re: How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!! by Dam5reey(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
No sun no power.... On your own... Oo

I using something far better that this phone charger
Re: How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!! by totorimi: 4:48am On Jun 05, 2016
24/7 electricity is not rocket science, we have solar energy, we have hyro power, we have gas flaring, we have coal, we even have thermal energy. There is no excuse whatsoever why we ought not to have steady power supply. If we dont know how to do it there is no shame in inviting the 'oyinbo's to come and teach us.

I have tried to understand the one reason why this power issue is a challenge and only the following things comes out corruption,greed, lack of zeal, illiteracy on the part of our leaders and above all tribalism. I wish I will be invited to a forum to come and give a blue print on the way out.

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities You Probably Didn’t Know Were From Royal Families / Mayweather Vs Mcgregor : Winner Will Get A 24-karat Gold And This [photos] / Muslims Have The Right To Islamize Nigeria_catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.