Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! (2172 Views)

Mtn Night Plan No Longer #25 For 500mb, See New Prices / Mtn Night Plan #25 Is Now Over / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by karllyG(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
I suscribed late last nite arund 11:30pm to make use of it from 12am - 4am since I was still awake.I switched on my mobile data network to browse but from that 12am till past 3am that i was awake i was not able to use even a KB.
I called their customer care four times and all they told me was dial a code switch off my phone, put it on and dial anoda code. All I did to no avail.And wen I told them the outcome all they did was offer their apologies rather than refund back my money since they can't offer me the service. I wonder how many people they would have also reaped off after subscribing to this so called Night plan of 500MB for #25 believing the amount is small and people would not voice out.Attached are screen shots from my phone. My network connection was perfect to tell you there was something fishy from mtn. Meanwhile, MTN do the right thing... Dont think its late at Night and you can Manipulate people.

Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by leonJunior: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
very true i experienced d same thing last night
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by uniqueren(f): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
I recharged 3 SIMs last night and so conveniently used it all up

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by ritababe(f): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
they are kind of scammers
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by Greatzeus(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
We know our Networks how they short change Nigerians sometimes through data zapping and unsolicited SMS,but on this one I totally disagree with you,I use it yesterday and it worked fine.
You cant call something a scam that worked for 98 people out of 100.
A scam by Networks is not always targeted at a single subscriber rather all or majority.So on this ground I totally disagreed that you were scammed.Something must be responsible for this

1 Like

Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by khalhokage(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Technical difficulties does not equal scam, you can keep calling them to refund your 25 naira, but I doubt MTN just decided to steal 25 naira from you last night.
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by kayc0(f): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by kecee99(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
mine is working well.
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by wiseone28: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
don't sub before 12midnight or else it won't connect..it happen to me also
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by elfakkawy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
karllyG:
I suscribed late last nite arund 11:30pm to make use of it from 12am - 4am since I was still awake.I switched on my mobile data network to browse but from that 12am till past 3am that i was awake i was not able to use even a KB.
I called their customer care four times and all they told me was dial a code switch off my phone, put it on and dial anoda code. All I did to no avail.And wen I told them the outcome all they did was offer their apologies rather than refund back my money since they can't offer me the service. I wonder how many people they would have also reaped off after subscribing to this so called Night plan of 500MB for #25 believing the amount is small and people would not voice out.Attached are screen shots from my phone. My network connection was perfect to tell you there was something fishy from mtn. Meanwhile, MTN do the right thing... Dont think its late at Night and you can Manipulate people.

Guy you made a mistake. Why subscribe at 11:30 when it's said that the plan works from 12-04
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by cyrilomeru: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
karllyG:
u have to subscribe it from 12am if u subscribe b4 12am it won't work, it has happen to me b4
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Nigerians and ignorance sha.
This plan ain't a scam, if wanna sub for the plan wait till after 12 am and subscribe.
Most people complaining about the sub subscribed before 12.am.
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by Andrea00(f): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2016
I've subbed a couple of times before 12am and it worked well.
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by Armaggedon: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Wat are these pple saying... All the time i used the plan i subscribed before 12midnight and it worked perfectly. Unless its been changed
Re: Mtn Night Plan #25 For 500mb Is A Scam!!! by saleem95(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
the same thing happened to me last night. I was not able to use anything

(1) (Reply)

Tread For Tecno W4 Users! / CUBOT R9 Spec Review- New Release / I Need Samsung A7 (2017) Screen & Touch Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.