Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Fellow Professional Tipsters, Your Attention Is Needed. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Fellow Professional Tipsters, Your Attention Is Needed. (345 Views)

Super Tipsters On Hockey, Dart, Basketball And Tennis Accumulator / Tipsters Competition For All!!!! / 2 Sure Odds Daily From Glorious Tipsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Professional Tipsters, Your Attention Is Needed. by DaViNcI16(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
As we all know,barcelona,psg etc hardly loses when their best players are fit in the field of play,though anything can happen,

One of the superb ways of analysing an outcome is based on the team statistics,whether the important players re fit for the game,etc.80% of punters loses their bet because they analyse without informations about that game,

some informations can pave way to both to score,halftime draw,home win or away win,over 3.5,under 2.5,FT X etc.

I just need someone here to help me with the websites that will be giving statistics, injuries and previews of matches to be played

The only website i know for now is whoscored.com,

i await for yours responses, and i hope that others will benefit as well.

Da ViNcI
Re: My Fellow Professional Tipsters, Your Attention Is Needed. by amzee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Good Deals At Micostarmall.order Now. / How To Deal With Lack Of Player Motivation, One In Particular. / Please Drop A Word For This Historic Event In Nigerian Football (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.