Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) (3504 Views)

Snoop Dogg Trolls Himself After Showing Off ‘six Pack’(photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos / Busted!! Adekunle Gold Photoshops Adele Holding His Albulm Pack (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
The Nollywood actor and new dad is pictured on a new movie set where he plays a Don.
More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/actor-kenneth-okonkwo-shows-off-his-one.html

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by HungerBAD: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Two bottles of Wine +Cigarette + his Age= High Blood Pressure.

And later when it happens, the witches of his village will be blamed.

4 Likes

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Mamakee: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
This one is 1 pack not six pack.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by nedu2000(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
What is he covering his bald hair for

3 Likes

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by DesChyko: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Did you miss the 'movie set' part?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
who d pack epp
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Not sure u got the memo, he was only acting...Quit being a mediocre fella!

5 Likes

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by bimbod(m): 2:28am On Jun 05, 2016
HungerBAD:

LoL.. HungerPACK
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 05, 2016
One pack lol ya all too savage. grin
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2016
This one na "packless"

3 Likes

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2016
He try at his age, most half his age have pot belly especially female's..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
He try at his age, most half his age have pot belly especially female's..
If that's you on your profile, you're smoking hot!.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
kiss

1 Like

Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
kiss
At times I wonder why the finest women are always taken... smiley
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Jimi23(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Why is he not showing off his bald head too. Old papa feeling funky. Hehehehehe.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:

Where I stay in Lagos, whenever the words smoke and hot comes together, hot boli is produced... grin grin cheesy cheesy

Bitterleafsoup nwanne nmadu! How have you been? You just throw me keep for one side ba? undecided angry
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:

LoL! That babe tall oh, better be sure you're 6.2 or more, else she will dwarf you... grin grin
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2016
rokiatu:
One pack lol ya all too savage. grin

Are those flesh behind you or just pads?
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Afesdiddy(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Where I stay in Lagos, whenever the words smoke and hot comes together, hot boli is produced... grin grin cheesy cheesy

Bitterleafsoup nwanne nmadu! How have you been? You just throw me keep for one side ba? undecided angry
LOL My Dear how far now?
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
Your own is just waiting for you to show upand take her wink
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by ShaqFu: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Your own is just waiting for you to show upand take her wink
Please lemme know where she is, so I can show up and take her. And tell me she's you. Lol.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
LOL My Dear how far now?

I dey oh! How have you been?
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I dey oh! How have you been?
Chukwu dalu my Brose Chukwu dalu!
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
Please lemme know where she is, so I can show up and take her. And tell me she's you. Lol.
grin When your ready she will appear like miracle.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by ShaqFu: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
grin When your ready she will appear like miracle.
muah!.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wey the one pack
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Chukwu dalu my Brose Chukwu dalu!

Amaro'm na ima asu asusu anyi... cheesy
Re: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Shows Off His One Pack (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
Wey the one pack

Do you feed on packs? grin

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams' thighs show-stopping in split-skirt / Actress Thandie Newton Goes Naked For New Role As Robot Sex Worker (photos) / Bera Ivanishvili: Biography And All You Need Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.