Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car (69962 Views)

Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2016
I think this man is a black magician and not a Pastor.
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2016
this is a common magic trick...Penn and peller even did it with a truck..as you can see only one set of tires on the right side drives over the id.iots and on the other side a set of counter weight is placed..." The weights
shift the balance of the car, forcing the
weight of the vehicle onto the far-side tires and
allowing those on the lighter side to roll over the
top of the idiots.ts."..you can see how the camera was placed and wrappers spread on the idi.ots so you can't see what is going on........this pastor still dey learn work here is the link to the Penn and peller version with a truck no wrapper to hide any thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g7jEyonsqs

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by eyekaynoble: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2016
... "My people perish from lack of knowledge." Should d pastor be blamed? No! I blame all those dumbass, stewpeed & senseless followers of his. Haba! This is not christianity but somethin else. #sighs
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by academics1: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Those members r under a strong spell called ....
They will always see whatever he does as right.

I can bet he sleeps with any lady of his choice there, even in the presence of their husbands and the husband will be singing ... "Thank you prophet... Man of God.. God bless u sir..."

1 Like

Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by histemple: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2016
rahymat:
The car cant harm them since its on low speed

I don't know what to tell you but like someone already advised you, just try to experiment it either allowing someone to drive on your back or use your car to drive on someone you love so much.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Fourwinds: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2016
HenryDion:
op, u rush to post this without confirming if the so called members are still alive. I pray they are.
infact u are wise.... dat was question I wanted to ask.
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by neocortex: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2016
prinsam30:
On the last day many shall proclaim my name with their mouth but not such in heart

beware guys End Time Loading......
We all know he is being inspired by the holy spirit.
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by cruz419(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2016
This can only happen in South Africa Dat country Sha??!!
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Fourwinds: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2016
blind following... my pastor says... my pastor says dat is what we hear...common sense they say is not common
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Kaybaba5(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Orisirisi .............
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Fourwinds: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2016
rahymat:
u be human being. Jesu.!!! I cannt belive this statement is coming from someone

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Kizyte(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Did they die?
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by spicy244(f): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2016
This news is incomplete naw...... We don't know the end result likewise the mission of the pastor and that of the members

Could it be for healing purpose or deliverance? Just thinking aloud

Opin aye tii de
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by omodave(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Brethren be not deceive, watch and pray for the day is near
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Arsenate(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2016
chiefololade:
Christians please look at this thread, you will notice no single Muslim has said anything wrong about your religion. Everyone's grievance is going to the pastor (in his name) . Let us please stop attaching hatred to Islam because some set of people are doing the wrong thing. Let peace reign.
you can say that again.
The way so called Christians attack Muslims and Islam at any given opportunity and the way Muslims totally ignore Christian threads is giving me a rethink of which religion is actually the truth. Christians have consistently display hateful bigotry, it's amazing
Me sha, I've not been to church in while and I really can't say I am missing anything.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by onlineadejoh(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Na wa for this story o, are the peoples still alive or is the car nylon version?
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by amzee(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2016
rahymat:
Can you allow this be done to you?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by ayguru: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2016
rahymat:
really?
Why don't you also lie down to buttress your point since it won't break any of your bones
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Did you say he drove his car over them?. If actually he did, from the picture I'm seeing, and nobody died then he's a miracle working prophet. Jesus walked on water but nobody has ever done this one yet. How do you expect the government to arrest him. They would rather liaise with him to see if he could keep people from getting killed when cars run over them in south Africa.
Idonbilivit Idonbilivit angry
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Oh my God!!!! shocked shocked why oh why do we have so many brain dead pple living among us?
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by MrOlai: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2016
hiroz:
this is a common magic trick...Penn and peller even did it with a truck..as you can see only one set of tires on the right side drives over the id.iots and on the other side a set of counter weight is placed..." The weights
shift the balance of the car, forcing the
weight of the vehicle onto the far-side tires and
allowing those on the lighter side to roll over the
top of the idiots.ts."..you can see how the camera was placed and wrappers spread on the idi.ots so you can't see what is going on........this pastor still dey learn work here is the link to the Penn and peller version with a truck no wrapper to hide any thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g7jEyonsqs
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by thaoriginator: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Laughing in Christinanity grin
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by MrOlai: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by otiigba1(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2016
And what was the aim of this stunt? Will the ones run over by the car go to heaven? Will they see God ultimately? is their sins forgiven? Did they find the miracle they were looking for?
Ignorant should also be a sin, i must say.
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Seriously?

It is pretty obvious he is not from God.
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by banmee(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2016
pennywys:
madness at its peak

That is what some people say when they see church goers donating to pastors so that he can buy a private jet and or buy a flashy car.
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2016
South Africans are the dumbest of all Africans
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by oyeezah(f): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2016
one question, did they survive?
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by CioAngels(f): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2016
Sadly, it is an incomplete story becos we are not told the state of those he claimed to have ran over. Why are pastors making it so obvious to people that they are simply con GO businessmen. People keep following them stupidly without reading in-between the lines. May we be wise in short possible time. Anyway, to me this story is not true.
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by otemanuduno: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2016
HopeAlive14:
And what was the outcome of this exercise?

People whom Jesus healed or delivered got better physically, mentally and spiritually.

Hope these people are in a better state than where he met them?

Who told you that the people healed by Jesus got better physically? Matthew(Barnabas), Mark(John Mark) Luke(Paul the Apostle) and John(John Mark) who wrote the story of Jesus are all liars and exaggerators. Jesus Christ didn't do more than performing magic also during his lifetime.
Happy the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS is here to expose all their lies. THE KINGDOM OF DOMINO REVERAD, THE TRUE GOD IS HERE!!!
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by arthur1000(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
stupid followers and blind government =daft pastor
Re: Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car by DjAduba(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2016
Xtianity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.