Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) (1787 Views)

LOL, Pls Give A Caption To This Photo / Caption This Photo / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
I started smiling immediately I came across this picture, it reminds me when I did same some years back. Do you remember doing same??

Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin grin

Rain ball.. cheesy grin

But I did not play wit a girl under the rain cry
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
I fink I did play with a girl under d rain bt I'm very sure she didn't have b***bs like dat girl cheesy
Cutehector:
grin grin

Rain ball.. cheesy grin

But I did not play wit a girl under the rain cry
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol....... gringringringrin

Dos days when u go dey pray for rain to fall make you baf under ...

*if Pman dey u no fit try am ooo , because dey kind beating wey him go give you. You go tell am dey money wey go use treat urself if you fall sick...gringrin

Chai.... See my area boys Vicstar,Smellymouth,Airsultan, ikyekelvins dem to like dis kind thing....gringringrin

Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Most of we ajepakos do dat jawe
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by ZORO47(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
The best weather for football. Its like playing ball without sweating grin
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol
SANDOSKI:
Lol....... gringringringrin

Dos days when u go dey pray for rain to fall make you baf under ...

*if Pman dey u no fit try am ooo , because dey kind beating wey him go give you. You go tell am dey money wey go use treat urself if you fall sick...gringrin

Chai.... See my area boys Vicstar,Smellymouth,Airsultan, ikyekelvins dem to like dis kind thing....gringringrin
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Henrybright:
I fink I did play with a girl under d rain bt I'm very sure she didn't have b***bs like dat girl cheesy
Na tru ooooooooo. grin shocked
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
That's when you will start kicking water instead of ball cheesy wink
ZORO47:
The best weather for football. Its like playing ball without sweating grin
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by XieXie: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lols I just did it this evening ooooo
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Here's lalasticlala and seun

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
So true..... wish I can play with a girl with such,;b***bs under d rain now cool grin cheesy
Cutehector:
Na tru ooooooooo. grin shocked
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
You should have sent an invitation to me na cry
XieXie:
Lols I just did it this evening ooooo

Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Henrybright:
So true..... wish I can play with a girl with such,;b***bs under d rain now cool grin cheesy
me too grin
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
I did it!

Only that I didn't do it outside with other kids.. cry

But i bathed and played football in the rain grin

Always prayed mom is not around when its about to rain. Because if she caught me nah like this I go be...

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
So you just played with yourself.. lol
decatalyst:
I did it!

Only that I didn't do it outside with other kids.. cry

But it bath and played football in the rain grin
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by Smellymouth: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: How Many Of You Have Done This? (photo) by mariekay: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Missing those days, when I would fetch water direct from rain and I will be dropping the water onside house at the same time, I dare not play inside rain, anyways it was fun.

(1) (Reply)

After Getting 0.91 CGPA And You're Still Snapping Selfie. / See The Award Given To This Man That Has Got People Talking(pics) / When Aba Boys Won't Let Sleeping Dogs Lie . . ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.