Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

PHOTOS: South African Pastor Climbs Over His Church Members With His Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: South African Pastor Climbs Over His Church Members With His Car (728 Views)

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: South African Pastor Climbs Over His Church Members With His Car by metronaija: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2016

Epp Me Understand! How Does Driving a car over you heal you? or Perform Miracles? I just don’t get it…Why are people this gullible? Is this even appropriate?

Epp Me…Maybe I really don’t understand the bible.

This was the same man who forced his congregation to eat grass, eat their clothes and other strange things..

Now the controversial South African pastor, Prophet Penuel, yesterday June 3rd asked some of his followers to lie on the ground, he then drove his car over them.

This happened at a crusade he organized at the Kameelrivier B stadium hall in South Africa.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-south-african-pastor-climbs-over.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: South African Pastor Climbs Over His Church Members With His Car by Greatzeus(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
South Africa and weird Pastors are like bread and butter grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: South African Pastor Climbs Over His Church Members With His Car by mrZENographer: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yes you don't understand the bible. That why you were that brain fatigued to add the bible in this useless post. What does it have to do with this occultic and false pastor evil deeds? ehh!

(1) (Reply)

That Amazing Book Called The Bible (Facts) / Breaking News: Alleged Attack On Igbo In Kaduna For Not Fasting False. See Detai / Muslims Storm Schools As Aregbesola Disclaims Hijab Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.