Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business (2667 Views)

Making Good Profit From Car Wash Business / Looking For Financial Partner For Car Wash Business / Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hi everyone!

Please I'm looking for a financial partner to start a car wash business with. I will manage the business and all the partner will do is to receive profit. I intend to go into this business because of its viability irrespective of location. In Nigeria, we have 11 millions vehicles plying our roads and 2 million in Lagos alone. Those cars will maintenance and part of maintaining a vehicle is cleaning it. Everyone is so busy, they have little time to take adequate care of their properties and would pay a fortune to get their stuff done. I have done my research and I can affirm that this business is highly profitable and it's ROI is on the high side.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by ikbnice(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
how much do you intend your partner pump into this biz?
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Osgilliat(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Where are you located? And how much are you looking at? I'm interested.
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2016
For example, if you rent a space along a major road for 500k per year (could be lower based on negotiations), get washing equipments for about 300k and employ 4 workers, let's see what you could make.

Each worker washes 10 cars a day at 1k per car, that totals 40k a day.
Now 40k multiplied by 25 days = 1m per month

You've already made over the capital. This seems too good to be true but believe me, I know a man who makes ATLEAST 300k per day and employs about 20 staffs in Surulere.

This is the business I'm looking towards starting but no finances. With the models I designed, you should make more than that.

You can reach me via kleinuduh@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Anywhere on Lagos mainland, Surulere/yaba axis to be specific
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by ezeri(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hey am interested, how much u looking for n what my the % of my profit from this business. thanks
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by ASL33: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
ezeri:
Hey am interested, how much u looking for n what my the % of my profit from this business. thanks
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
At least 500k will be needed to start-up.
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
The % share is 50—50 because you're providing capital and I'm running the business. I think this is ideal so we know we have equal stakes to loss and no one feels cheated
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Zachxolan(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Speak2klein:
For example, if you rent a space along a major road for 500k per year (could be lower based on negotiations), get washing equipments for about 300k and employ 4 workers, let's see what you could make.

You've already made over the capital. This seems too good to be true but believe me, I know a man who makes ATLEAST 300k per day and employs about 20 staffs in Surulere.

This is the business I'm looking towards starting but no finances. With the models I designed, you should make more than that.

300k per day....please expantiate that is 300 cars everyday at the rate of 1k how possible?
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hi @Zachxolan no necessary 300 cars per day. Extra services like waxing are offered and this costs more

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Chiscool(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Inbox me, let's talk better
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by dammie12: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Inbox me too and let's talk
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Done
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by bodmas2005(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
interested...contact me bodmas2005@yahoo.com,08034051277 lets talk
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Sent you a mail
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by pragnosis: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Text me on 08032783888
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Ok
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Seen
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by ifyclose2(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
WhatsApp or text 08131002053
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ok
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Zachxolan(m): 5:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Speak2klein:
Ok
Inbox me on 08098156707
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by eromspete(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2016
There are serious points to be clarified.

Check your email. cool

Speak2klein:
At least 500k will be needed to start-up.

Speak2klein:

Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Responded
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello everyone, I practically kept willing investors on hold concerning the car wash business because I was looking for a location. Location is one of the key factors that determines the success or failure of this kind of business, that's why I took my time in finding one. Interestingly, I got a few "ideal" locations but they were either already taken for the same purpose (I would usually say "this one don blow"wink or were "government" properties. Now I can say I have found one location though not exactly cheap but it's near perfect. I am ready for business. Willing investors please contact me via kleinuduh@gmail.com let's make money together. Thank you smiley
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by Speak2klein: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Still open
Re: In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business by benz33(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
I WILL NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO GO INTO AUTOMATIC CAR WASH BUSINESS IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF ITS HUGE RISK AND FAILURE.

I have over 28 Years experience in Car Washing business. If you are thinking of starting one and don't know how to go about it...please feel Free to consult me 08037224118. My consultation and support services is affordable.

(1) (Reply)

A Business You Can Start With 40k And Have A Minimum Profit Of $3,000 In 2 Mnths / 13 Businesses You Can Start With Minimal Capital / If You Could Not Scale This Method Up To At Least $200/a Day…..slap Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.