Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday (1592 Views)

Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday / Tragic Accident Along Akure Expressway Yesterday / How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by Openatyn(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
I regret been a residence of Lagos- Ogun yesterday as I got stucked in heavy traffic from Apapa down to Sango, I wish I can relocate to other state or country with ease
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by cosby02(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by cosby02(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2016
I suggest you migrate to Pakistan, iran or Irag. Save trip. Call me when you get there grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by Openatyn(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Una no dey pity person atall for here
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by Florblu(f): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Awwww....if wishes are horses........ Contact me for free visa Iraq

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Florblu:
How about Syria?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by theEYe21(f): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2016
What's new about Nigeria's traffic? undecided if you can't deal with it leave or stop complaining undecided
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by queenoflafia(f): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Must we live in Lagos
That's the question I used to ask my friends when I was there

1 Like

Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by 9ja4show: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2016
theEYe21:
What's new about Nigeria's traffic? undecided if you can't deal with it leave or stop complaining undecided

This is the problem with Nigerians ,they get too comfortable with stress and poverty, what is wrong with someone complaining about traffic that is killing lagosians daily due to stress

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by theEYe21(f): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2016
As if complaining about the issue is going to solve the problem undecided
9ja4show:

This is the problem with Nigerians ,they get too comfortable with stress and poverty, what is wrong with someone complaining about traffic that is killing lagosians daily due to stress
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by lolawilliams(f): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2016
cosby02:
I suggest you migrate to Pakistan, iran or Irag. Save trip. Call me when you get there grin
Cmon, there are better countries than the ones you mentioned.
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by judebebo32: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2016
I was in Iran few days ago, trust me it's the best place to be. Peaceful, kind and loving people, nice cuisine above all beautiful country.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by victoriousme(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
judebebo32:
I was in Iran few days ago, trust me it's the best place to be. Peaceful, kind and loving people, nice cuisine above all beautiful country.

You are absolutely right, lots of Iranians are so friendly and the ladies very beautiful. As for the Syrians I have worked with in the past, they are all nice and fun loving people. The same way we see these countries are almost the same way most foreigners see Nigeria and Nigerians when judging by the news of book haram, militants, murders, corruption and crime but things seem different on a closer view.

About the post, OP it sometimes seems difficult and challenging to be a Nigerian but God has always been our strength with the hope that it will get better... by the way I miss Lagos life
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by Florblu(f): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=fados4sure post=46287960] How about Syria?[/quote
Perfect
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by qoura123(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Florblu:
would gladly take your offer ooo
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by Flexherbal(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
We are still thinking of how to make it better.
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by Tiana06(f): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday by Tiana06(f): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

BCS Exam, How Useful Is It For Additional Points For Canadian Immigration / Traveling With Mortar And Pestle Is Bad. Superstition Or True. / 30 Essential Things To Know Before Traveling To USA In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.