Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk (1137 Views)

Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When You Buy A Car On Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by pythonkid(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Please I don't know if it is advisable for me to buy a car from http://www.monsterexport.uk as an individual not dealer, considering the fact that I don't know any about the clearing and forwarding thing but it's really cheaper there.. Please I need ya help asap..
Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by akeemakinremi(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Hello sir, it is advisable u look out 2 friends/family who reside around uk 4 proper clearifications sir or better still check (autotrader.com), as 4 d clearing i will b ur guide sir. Check my signature sir
Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
I'm with Akeem on this.
Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by akeemakinremi(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2016
@ siena, u may contact me 4 d clearing of any goods, roro or containerize via tincan/grimaldi terminal. Check my signature 4 details sir
Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by d33types: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
I assume you're exporting to Nigeria, and from the domain name (UK) I can deduce that they will sell right hand drives RHD.

Are you okay with conversion??
Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by NePro: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Cars won't be that cheap in the UK at the moment Lithuania is the best place to buy a car from because even the British people goes there to buy cars too. Cars from Lithuania are free from governmental taxes and taxes that are paid on borders too.
Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by tppzzy01(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
NePro:
Cars won't be that cheap in the UK at the moment Lithuania is the best place to buy a car from because even the British people goes there to buy cars too. Cars from Lithuania are free from governmental taxes and taxes that are paid on borders too.

Explain further about Lithuania that you're referring to pls. Am also interested in importing cheap car from Auctionexport too, from one of their advert in .
Pls, anyone know how I can go about the clearing and import thing. Thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by NePro: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
tppzzy01:

Explain further about Lithuania that you're referring to pls. Am also interested in importing cheap car from Auctionexport too, from one of their advert in .
Pls, anyone know how I can go about the clearing and import thing. Thanks
Well for buying in Lithuania you have to be present there to inspect the car but auction export you can pay from Naija then get it delivered to you,, although I don't know much about auction export I have never used it before...but for sure Lithuania is one of the cheapest country in Europe to maintain a car..unlike France,Germany,U.K., e.t.c . Again you don't get levied on tax... Buy in Lithuania drive to Germany or France ro-ro it to Naija or better still ship from Lithuania...
Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by NePro: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Just an eye opener this ride is a clean one offered for sale for 4000 euros and in perfect condition too,,,Note: I don't sell cars. But you can easily browse autogidas.lt or autoplius.lt and see more for yourself..

Re: Is It Advisable To Order A Car On Http://www.monsterexport.uk by tppzzy01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
NePro:
Just an eye opener this ride is a clean one offered for sale for 4000 euros and in perfect condition too,,,Note: I don't sell cars. But you can easily browse autogidas.lt or autoplius.lt and see more for yourself..
Thank you. I had also got some info I need here on nairaland. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pic-pls My Car Is Showing This Sign. / 5 Sure Ways To Kill Your Car Slowly And Painfully. / Honda CR-V At Fair Market Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.