Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Get Your Car Scanned For Free By Gazzuzz - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Get Your Car Scanned For Free By Gazzuzz (1013 Views)

I Scanned My Vehicles... Here Are The Codes / A Visit To GAZZUZZ Workshop (With Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Car Scanned For Free By Gazzuzz by AutoJoshNG: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Meet Gazzuzz on www.autojosh.com and get a free diagnostics scan for your car. Just log on to the forum on AutoJosh website and book an appointment through the Gazzuzz thread.

The free scan is available to the first 10 bookings. However, the forum members will enjoy free advice from Gazzuzz and other experts in the automobile industry in Nigeria as well as other free benefits that are on the way.

Welcome to the automotive family.

Re: Get Your Car Scanned For Free By Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Meet Gazzuzz on www.autojosh.com and get a free diagnostics scan for your car. Just log on to the forum on AutoJosh website and book an appointment through the Gazzuzz thread.
The free scan is available to the first 10 bookings. However, the forum members will enjoy free advice from Gazzuzz and other experts in the automobile industry in Nigeria as well as other free benefits that are on the way.
Welcome to the automotive family.
Re: Get Your Car Scanned For Free By Gazzuzz by aieromon(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Let the games begin.....
Re: Get Your Car Scanned For Free By Gazzuzz by Rummiej: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
can I still get the free scan cheesy grin
Re: Get Your Car Scanned For Free By Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Rummiej:
can I still get the free scan cheesy grin

That ship set sail a long time ago wink

1 Like

Re: Get Your Car Scanned For Free By Gazzuzz by Rummiej: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

That ship set sail a long time ago wink
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Car Might Have Expired / No.1 Car Auction In Nigeria “cars45” Gets $5million Funding / How Can I Get Back My 4 Years Old Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.