Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What's your Dream? Failure Is Not The End. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's your Dream? Failure Is Not The End. (355 Views)

9 Questions That'll Help You Find Your Dream Career / Contemporary Building Design...lets Make Your Dream A Reality / Contemporary Building Design...lets Make Your Dream A Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's your Dream? Failure Is Not The End. by DeRay98(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2016
"I failed 3 times in college. I applied 30 times to get a job but I was always rejected. When KFC came to China for the first time, we were 24 to apply and I was the only one dismissed. I wanted to go into the police but I was the only one not accepted. I applied 10 times to Harvard University in the US and I was rejected. " Jack Ma, Alibaba Creator and 22nd Worlds richest man according to fortune and according to Forbes 2015 list with $29.8 billion networth. Moral of the story ... Never give up because you failed once or twice, know that failure is sometimes the universe telling you that your mission in life is somewhere else.
copied:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website Design And Development At Affordable Price / Livestock / Autocad.pdms, Petrel, P&id Training In Ajah, Lekki( Weekends Class)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.