Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas (1557 Views)

Bimbo Thomas And Her Son Looking All Fresh / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas by morereb10: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2016
Many of you knows Bimbo very well and she is a no nonsense lady and ever since everyone found out that she is pregnant, many were of the opinion that a certain married Mr. Alake had impregnated her. Reports also surfaced that the wife of the said Mr. Alake who lives in Nigeria is planning to wreak havoc in other to separate her man from the clutches of the Nollywood actress.

Speaking to The Punch from the United States, Bimbo stated that she is not pregnant for any Mr. Alake. She said, “I have never dated any Alake so the report is false in its entirety. The picture of the man circulating the Internet is that of my in-law, the husband of my aunty. We don’t know where this report is coming from”.

Speaking further, she said, “What is clear is that I am pregnant, for whom and when I will deliver is none of anybody’s business.” When pressed further to confirm or deny if the man responsible for her pregnancy is married or not, she declined to comment.

It was confirmed by Punch that Bimbo’s baby shower is scheduled to hold this month while the expected delivery date is also being pegged for this month.

read complete story @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/06/controversy-my-pregnancy-is-nobodys.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2016
but other's are ur business
Re: Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas by talktonase(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Nah true nah...Were the people dey when her congo was been shined.Let her have her peace
Re: Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas by DieselDirectRep(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Obviously it's no ones business... You will your pregnancy even help.
Re: Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas by karrengold(f): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2016
abiii oooo...,.but when yawa go burst u go cry for help and then Nigerians will tell u its non of their business too
Re: Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
kilokanmi
Re: Controversy: My Pregnancy Is Nobody’s Business – Actress Bimbo Thomas by Afrok(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Like I care... I think nah shame go fit make person no wan talk about who give am belle cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like This S*xy Photo Reggie Bush Showing Off Her Curve? / Nigerian Model Teases In Br - A And P*nties On Social Media / Photos :: Meet Nigerian Man, Kalu Igwe Who Regularly Cooks For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.