Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado (2008 Views)

Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup / GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by motive(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Nigeria’s popular network provider, Globacom, has been called upon in an Instagram post made by one of their customers, Kehinde Rhoda Akinrinmade, who says she wants to be signed as an ambassador for the brand.

Kehinde, who is on Instagram as kennyrhoda2, posted the image two days ago, Wednesday, June 1, urging the company to grant her an endorsement deal as a reward for her loyalty, as she has never received “any better thing” from them despite having recharged several times.

“My Love for Glo network no be today oh, but I never receive any better thing from Glo…

“All [these] recharge cards are mine, everything loaded on my phone . [Please] people help me push it till it [gets] to Glo, I want endorsement ooooh”

Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by Cutehector(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2016
grin funny enough glo will sign her as an ambassador!
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Isn't it a little weird she recharged em and still kept the cards.....?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by oppybouy(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2016
Looool. Like play like play, she go see endorsement or even small compensation.

Remember the placard carrying chick looking for a job? She met the VP

Remember the Nigga who Walked from Lagos to Abuja? He met the President

Remember the chick who got bank alert simply cos she prayed for Davido? Etc

Its all seems ridiculous at first, but it might just change you forever.
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by isaco(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lolz
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tomao I go paint my body yellow n blue cum post am here...mtn go sign me
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by Strawman: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
I can as well bring out all the used Etisalat recharge cards from under my bed and snap picture....

The woman na loyal customer sha cheesy
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by dacovajnr: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Tomao I go paint my body yellow n blue cum post am here...mtn go sign me
No worry NURTW go endorse you grin
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by motive(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Strawman:
I can as well bring out all the used Etisalat recharge cards from under my bed and snap picture....

The woman na loyal customer sha cheesy

No be small one o
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by pikin1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wetin she need na shrink. .. Period!
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by iheanyi40(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
No worry NURTW go endorse you grin
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
ma garae
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by JOOHEL: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
lol... na xo.. me sef go soon think of wetin to do so that dangote go sign me..

maybe I go show how many bags of cement I don use
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by motive(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mod una no try o.. Abeg move this post to fp

Tnx in anticipation
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by buharisbae(f): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
I smell endorsement alreadu
Re: Hilarious! See What This Customer Did Begging GLO To Sign Her As Brand Ambassado by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 06, 2016
oo

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Tiwa Savage / Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) / Tekno Change His Name To "Cool Prince" Check It Out(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.