Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! (760 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by isholafisayo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jessica Chinyelu took to Instagram to share a funny incident which occurred during her pre- wedding photo shoot. Her wig fell off while she was being twirled around by her husband to be. "Just remembering when we took our engagement pics with@rhphotoarts. It was such a fun time especially when my wig fell off trying to capture the perfect shot. We laughed and my boo just picked up my wig like nothing ever happened and we kept it moving! Can't wait to say I do to this man!" she wrote.

Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by isholafisayo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by sladimeji(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
lol
Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Things people do just to get attention.
Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by goldbim(f): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin grin that's the fun of it..#no forming#
Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by lirusehn(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thick girls over 100 naira Suya only undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by villareal15(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
I don't just understand the idea behind this pre wedding photo of a thing.

undecided
Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by isholafisayo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin lols for real no forming grin
Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by waxxydude: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ladies on low-cut over any sh1t..
Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by Emeka71(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
For the camera to have catch the wig in the air ; BTW she is beautiful and natural .
Re: Nigerian IG User Shares A Funny Prewedding Pix How Her Wig Fell Off! by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
wow

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rukky Sanders Cooks A Pot Of Stew With Half Of A ''single Tomato''! / Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lipstick And Lashes Line (photos) / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.